Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

(Andy)

I was glad I was drunk I could finally be who I wanted. As I kissed him the first time I got these tiny butterflies in my stomach. I liked it, the kiss, him, everything.

He sat me down on the couch and went to check on the guys they were sleep. He locked the outside door so that they couldn't come out without knocking. I thought this was absolutely perfect.

"I love you." I told him looking at his perfect face.

"I love you too." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

I began to kiss back sobering up long enough to realize this was really happening. I began to feel a sharp pain that hurt but felt soo good. I moaned. He pulled back.

"Andy I can't.... It can't be this way."

"Why not? It feels so right."

I pulled him in closer soon wrapping my arms around his neck and he began to crawl over on top of me. As we continued kissing he slowly began to beckon me with his tongue. Slowly kissing me, kissing my neck soon my bare chest only partially covered by my jacket. I soon reached over to him, taking off his shirt and slowly touching over every bit of his chest and kissing his OUTLAW tattoo.

We began slowly but passionately rub our bodies together. He let out a faint moan and I knew then that he knew this was true what we were feeling.

He began to moan more I soon grabbed him throwing him down on the opposite end of the couch and looked into his eyes.

"This is our sweet blasphemy." He smiled

I began to passionately rub our bodies together. Telling myself to continue.

I began to unbutton his pants and mine as we began to feel each other I soon became sober. Fast.

Quickly running over to the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

SHIT!! I had my one chance and I do this.

I threw up several more times trying to figure out what to do next. When I finished, walking out I saw Ashley heading towards the bedroom. He unlocked the door.

"Ashley." I whispered trying not to wake everyone. He looked back at me. I motioned for him to come back. He slowly walked over I kissed his neck he let out a moan but pushed away.

"We can't do this... Your drunk."

"Was drunk, but I want this I really do."

"I'm sorry I'm too tired now."

He walked away. I kept my eyes on him as he walked in the bedroom. I walked over to the couch. I punched the arm rest. I couldn't believe this happened. Was he even sober? Did he not like me?

I stumbled over the fridge. Looking in at the almost empty liquor bottles. I grabbed my lunch able I bought the other day and a beer. I went over to the chair I was in before and got my phone.

I began to play music on the playlist I created for whenever I think of Ashley.

.

Alone by Falling in Reverse

Sweet Blasphemy by us

Carolyn by us

The Mortician's Daughter by us

Don't Jump the Shark Before you Save the Whale by Broadway

Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens

If I'm James Dean.. By Sleeping With Sirens

Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce The Veil

When You Can't Sleep at Night by Of Mice & Men

Graveyard Dancing by Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows

I'm Not Dead Yet by For All Those Sleeping

I couldn't dare listen to Sweet Blasphemy after what happen or any song by us for that matter. They all reminded me of him. I began to look at all the pictures we took, interviews we did, and I couldn't help but cry. One tear fell from my face. I got mad I put in my headphones turned up the music and went into the room. He looked as if he was sleeping I didn't bother looking at him to long. I took off my boots and jacket leaving on my skinny jeans and got in the bed. I closed the curtain to my bed and turned my back towards him.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW GOOD THIS STORY IS SO FAR. I GOT BORED SO I WANTED TO WRITE IT. IF YOU READ THIS AND LIKE IT AND THINK I SHOULD KEEP UPDATING THEN TELL ME PLEASE? I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT SO FAR.