Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE

(Ashley)

I knew it. I knew it. I could have bet on everything that I loved in this humane world that he didn't really love me.

We were just on the couch making out, when suddenly he breaks out towards the bathroom. I didn't know what was happening, did he have to piss? No, he was throwing up! Great I disgusted him. I am filthy and deranged I can't believe it. I just want to curl up in a hole and die. Out of all people I could fall in love with it was Andy. But we could never be because I disgusted him.

I had enough. I passed by the bathroom, he was still throwing up. I walked over to the bedroom door unlocking it. Suddenly I heard the door to the bathroom open. I could dare looking back, holding in almost every emotion I had I turned the knob to the door.

"Ashley." He was whispering.

I turned around he was motioning for me to come over to him. I took a deep sigh. As I approached him, he began to pull me close, kissing me on my neck. I pushed away.

"We can't do this... Your drunk." I said. He was though. he probably wouldn't even remember this in the morning.

"WAS drunk, but I want this I really do." He replied.

I wanted to believe it but I couldn't. Could I?

"I'm sorry I'm too tired now." I lied.

I wanted to so bad though. Maybe more than him, but I couldn't knowing that I probably disgusted him.

I turned around, hurrying to the bedroom. Taking off my boots and shirt I got into bed. I couldn't let my feelings get the best of me. What had I done? I probably pressured him into it. I can't do this anymore. Andy is straight I just need to get on with my life.

Why am I loving someone who doesn't love me in the same way?

As time went on I heard music playing. He must be sleeping, he can't sleep without music playing. I began thinking why not just text him while he's sleep and ask him about what happen. No that's too feminine I can't do that. I mustn't.

**Rustling**

What the hell was that? I began looking around. One of the guys must be about to wake up. I closed my eyes hoping that they would think I was asleep and not bother me.

Then, the door opened. It was Andy. I could hear his music blasting. I heard his boots and something else fall onto the ground. I waited a few minutes before I opened my eyes.

There he was. I think he was sleeping, I didn't know if he was sleeping or not.

"Andy?"

"Andy."

"Andy!"

He didn't answer. I wanted to cry soo bad. I couldn't bear knowing I probably hurt his feelings. but what about mine? I began to text him.

"I'm sorry for tonight. I know that I probably pressured you into it somehow when you were just drunk. I took advantage of that and I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

I wanted to send it. I should have sent it. But I saved it. I'm such a wimp.

To end my night of torture I made it worse by listening to every song of ours. Just to hear his beautiful voice. It turned me on which I couldn't help.

Listening to:

Rebel Love

Wretched and Divine

Sweet Blasphemy

In The End

Carolyn

The Mortician's Daughter

Coffin

Perfect Weapon

I can't believe I continue my torture. I began to cry, tears swelling up in both of my eyes. I can't be this weak.

I should just stop. I folded my arms behind my head. Everything replaying in my head as I succumbed to sleep.

Soon waking up 15 minutes later. I have to send that text.

I sent it.

Fuck.!!