Epilogue

Epilogue

After the wedding, Andy and Ashley moved out of Vic's home and moved to Ohio. They had a big, beautiful two story house. Andy surprised Ashley by adopting 3 kids. Lindsey, Cooper, and Alex. They were all beautiful. Lindsey was 6 months old, Alex was 5, and Cooper was 9. Andy and Ashley admired their kids, giving in to their every whim.

Andy didn't stress out afterwards. When the two went on tour they couldn't wait to take their children. Cooper even sang on stage with Andy. Ashley was teaching him guitar also, he wanted to be in a band. Alex was taught to play piano by Jinxx. Lindsey was Ashley's little BabyGirl, she was spoiled by him. He was mostly overprotective of her.

Vic and Kellin were perfect together. After six months of being married and being an actual family, Vic began to walk. He walked around a lot, he had to keep up with busy body Savannah. He still taught Carter to play guitar and let Kellin help him every chance he needed it.

Kellin and Vic still toured and brought the kids with them also. While on tour Savannah and Carter would alternate between the two bands. Mostly Carter was with Vic and Savannah was with Kellin. Kellin took her out on stage one day and introduced her to the audience. Vic let Carter play his splashed green guitar on stage and Mike let him fill in as the drummer. He was a bright young kid who loved music. Vic got him a guitar, that matched his, on their first Christmas together.

After 3 years, Vic died. When Kellin awoke he got the kids up and took them downstairs for breakfast. He went back up to wake Vic but he wouldn't budge. Carter grieved the most, he wouldn't leave his body. Every year afterwards, Carter would go to Vic's grave once a month and play I don't care if you're contagious to him.

Andy went into depression for 3 weeks. His best friend had died, he didn't want to live on. He contemplated death, Ashley stopped him before he could. He started to turn his attention to the kids instead. He still has troubles on Vic's birthday and the wedding anniversary, but he just celebrates like he's there.

Mike took Vic's death pretty hard but not as bad as Carter. Mike ended up drinking, he didn't become an alcoholic though, he just drowned his sorrows with it. Mike didn't want to become something that wouldn't make Vic proud so he went to rehab. After he left he formed a new band and their first album was dedicated to Vic.

Kellin cried every night, whether he would like to admit it or not. After the kids went off to bed he would go outside and cry along the coast. He couldn't handle the pain, but when he looked at Carter and Savannah he would push through.

Savannah wasn't old enough to fully understand everything. She would ask, "Where is daddy?" Everyday. This upset Kellin a lot but he would tell her that he was on a tour and would be gone for a long time.

Andy and Ashley were still strong after 3 years. Black Veil Brides didn't split, they just quit making music. Ashley and Andy started to produce music for Cooper, he started a band called Once Upon A Time. Andy asked Kellin if Carter could participate and he agreed.

The two young kids transformed over the years. They evolved their music into the ones like the bands that inspired them. They had riffs and techniques from Black Veil Brides, music quality like Pierce The Veil, and inspiration like Sleeping With Sirens.

By age 17, Cooper and Carter, along with their other band members, Jacob and Max were doing warped tour. Before every show they shouted out "Carry on the Legacy." In honor of Vic Fuentes and the Legacy they hold from being the descendants of great rock stars; Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, and Kellin Quinn.

Hope you enjoyed the story.!~ :).!

Also @RylieKimball has made an official tumblr page for this book. It's @UnrequitedAndleyKellic follow it and read her books, they are amazing.! And sorry for the scare if you thought this was an update.!