Chapter Thirteen

NEW POV.!.! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BEST TO SHARE THE POINT OF VIEWS OF KELLIN AND VIC BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE OPPOSING END OF ALL THE DRAMA OF THE ANDLEY RELATIONSHIP.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

(Kellin)

"Come on vic! We have to do something about these guys!" I pleaded with him.

"No kellin. They have to work through these things themself." He walked to his guitar.

"Vic." I sighed. "Well can you at least tell me what all Andy has told you?"

"No Kellin. Andy trust me with these things. If we get involved and do these things we can ruin everything they've worked for. This could jeopardize their band or worse." He picked up his guitar and pulled the strap over him.

I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He turned around and I leaned in kissing him. He either had gotten shorter, or I got taller. I had to bend down some to reach him, he smiled as we pushed away from the kiss.

"Kellin I love you, but I can't. They'll blame us for it." This upset him a bit.

"Fine. I'll stop." I looked into his eyes. "I'll stop." I kissed him one last time before leaving him to play his guitar.

I walked out of his room and went to find Justin. He would know how to help me and what I should do. I started to search for him when I got an incoming text from Ashley.

'Andy said he loves me. He kissed me, I can't imagine my life without his presence. I couldn't be more happier Kellin. It's just right now he's upset because he doesn't know what to do about Juliet. I want to talk to him about it but he's in the shower now.'

I waited a minute before texting him back. This was the most emotionally thing he was probably having.

'That's great Ashley. I knew things would work out for the best. You just have to be patient and not worry dude. And lay off the liquor! Getting wasted won't help, it'll just make things worse.'

I finally found Justin.

"Hey man, what's going on?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, just ready for this tour man." He pumped his fists into the air.

"Of course you are, we're gonna kill it at Warp." I high-fived him.

"But what you been up to man?" He started to tune his guitar.

"Nothing been helping out our BVB buddy is all." He looked up a bit confused.

"What happen?"

I sighed. "Well last night Ashley got shit faced wasted."

"Why? Is he alright?" He stepped closer to me.

"Yeah it's just that him and Andy have been experiencing things. This time it has gotten a whole lot worser." I walked over to lean against the wall.

"That just sucks. What happen? Andy bring Juliet on tour with them again?" He chuckled.

"Nope not even close." I took a deep breathe. "Well this time they fucked." I took a pause, Justin's mouth dropped open. "Yeah, and Andy kicked him out of his room, so he went back to his and got shit faced."

Justin looked at me disapprovingly. "Why are they even doing this? Why couldn't they have been in different bands like you and Vic?" He began shaking his head.

"I don't know. But he just texted me saying Andy said he loved him and went and took a shower." I added.

"That will not work out for them. It can't end well, them getting together." I raised my eyebrow. "If the fellas find out, they're fucked. If their manager finds out, he's either gonna replace one of the two, or make them refuse to see each other."

"You really think so?" My whole mood was ruined.

"I'm pretty sure. Remember how we all acted when you and Vic got together?" He put his guitar down. "It might be just as worse for them." He got up and left.

I waited there for a bit. Maybe he was right, I mean they acted horrible when they found out about me and Vic. Justin cursed so much and refused to talk to me for days. Gabe called me names, and the other guys laughed at me. It wasn't just them though, Vic had it hard too. Mike said he was a disgrace and didn't want a gay big brother. Jaime laughed and said that he wouldn't have joined a gay band. Tony refused to talk to me or Vic or anyone else for nine days.

I couldn't imagine quiet what it would be like for them. It took our bands two weeks to go back to good, not normal but good. This might be a bit harder on them. I was lost in my thoughts when I got a text. It was from Ashley. He's probably happy about Andy, I opened it excited to hear what he had to say.

'You need to fly out here fast. I need you. It's Andy.'

My stomach immediately started turning flips. I had to tell Vic, running towards his room. I came in he was still strumming his guitar.

"Vic, come on it's Andy we have to go check up on him." He became frantic.

"What's wrong? What happen?" He started running beside me.

"I'll tell you on the way there. We need to get to the nearest airport." I started texting the guys to tell we would be back in a couple days.

ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS WRONG WITH ANDY OR WHAT THEY WANT TO HAPPEN?