Chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

(Vic)

I fell asleep for most of the flight, but to my surprise I wasn't the only one. To my left was a sleeping Andy who was laying on my side. I glanced at my phone, noting it was 6 am. It was taking forever to get to Europe. At out layover last night Andy and I had a fight.

He had told Ashley about us and Kellin had left me over twenty voicemails crying. I yelled at his stupidity because now there was no chance we would get back together with them. I was pissed at him, but when we got on this flight it was all over with. I held his hand and kissed him. He really wasn't the one to hold grudges so he accepted my apology.

"We are now arriving in the United Kingdom. Thank you for choosing international airlines. We hope you enjoyed your flight and have a great time in the UK." The attendant lady announced.

Not soon after did the plane land. Andy was startled awake by the commotion of the plane. I laughed as he jumped up frightened.

"You're an asshole you know that?" He told me.

"Why thank you." I smiled his way and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Whatever." The plane stopped allowing us to depart from it. Me and Andy grabbed our pillows and carry ons leaving the plane.

"Enjoy your stay." A male flight attendant told us as we stepped off and onto the platform.

We went to the luggage claim to get our bags. It didn't take long before we got them and left out. The line of taxis outside were mind blowing. It was full of traffic because of them. Me and Andy walked down a bit to clearer streets before grabbing a cab.

While the driver put our bags inside all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I climbed in and with Andy following.

"I've been looking forward to this trip." He said as he buckled his seat belt.

"Me too." I told him. I leaned over onto him so that I could rest some.

"Vic. I love you." He told me. I looked at him puzzling. The cab driver got in and started driving us to our hotel.

"I love you too Andy." I layed my head back down against his arm.

"No, you don't understand. I love you." I say back up and moved away from him. He was being serious.

"Andy. No please don't." I pleaded to him.

"But I do." He moved closer to me.

"Andy we can't continue this. It'll just make everything worse." I took his hand and rubbed it.

"Are you honestly going to tell me that you don't think this could work out?" He moved my head to look at him.

"I think it will but it's not suppose to." I looked away. "Andy, you and me both know that just on the way over here we have been falling for temptation for each other and then one of us falls into guilt and denies to take it any further."

"Well I don't feel guilt right now. I just want you." He leaned closer to me and kissed me.

"Yeah but I do." I said pulling away. "I wish there was some way I could have both you and Kellin but I can't. And you know that you want Ashley. Whether you want to admit it or not." He moved away and sighed.

"You're right." He moved over to the window and started staring out of it.

I felt instant regret that I just did that. I leaned over and kissed his lips before laying my head back down on him.

"You know this really doesn't help anything." He told me.

"Sorry." I said as I moved back over.