Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

(Kellin)

After cooling myself down I was able to get up and mentally prepare myself for today. I had been laying in bed since 10 this morning when Vic told me he was going with Andy. It took me by surprise but I realized if it's best for Andy then I must agree to it. I got out of bed and went to the living space. Justin was there skyping his mom to tell her happy birthday. When he saw me come he made me tell her happy birthday.

"Kellin, tell mom happy birthday!" He motioned for me to come.

I jumped in his lap which made him groan in pain. I took the phone from his hands and laughed. "Happy Birthday mom.! I love you." I told her. She was like a mom to me, I had grown very find of her and she even said I was a good influence on Justin.

"Thanks sweetie. You been keeping a close eye on my baby?" She asked

"Yes ma'am, I rock him to sleep every night and spank him when he bullies the others." I smiled hugely and stuck my tounge out at a aggravated Justin. He got up from the couch and took the phone and pushed me away.

"We got to go mom. I'll talk to you later." He said as he blew her kisses.

"Be safe honey. I love you." She kissed back.

"Love you too.!" He replied before ending the video call.

"You're such a mommas boy." I teased him.

"And you're such a kiss up." He made kissing sounds at me. We broke out in laughter and settled back down on the couch.

"So what are your plans for today?" I asked him, because I really didn't have any.

"Well I was just going to catch up on some reading and hopefully go clubbing tonight." He told me. "What about you?"

"Well I don't really have any." I explained to him that Vic was going to help Andy clear his mind and that without him I had nothing to do.

"Well why don't you get Ashley to do the same thing and you tag along. Maybe you could turn it into a friends retreat or something." He shrugged.

"That isn't a bad idea." I told him. I liked that idea, that way I won't have to suffer and watch Ashley suffer either. We can keep our minds preoccupied and just hang out until they decided to come back. "Thanks for that Justin." I hugged him and hurried to the door.

"And by the way, you'll be the one getting a spanking Kellin Quinn Bostwick if you think about jumping in my lap like that again." I laughed evilly as I descended down the stairs.

I ran to the other bus. Opening the door and running up the stairs to find Ashley sleeping on the couch. I walked quietly to the kitchen and reached over the fridge to get Andy's feather he keeps for good luck. I went back over to a peacefully sleeping Ashley and tickled his nose with the feather. He scrunched his nose and moved over. I did it once again before he jumped up yelling spider. I fell to the floor laughing, holding my stomach.

"Kellin you douche." He was furious.

"At least I'm not the one who screamed like a girl and is now in the couch being a baby." I managed to choke out between laughs.

He stood up and came over to me and helped me up. When he helped me up he pulled my hair causing me to scream.

"Who's the girl now?" He started to laugh.

"Oh I know it's me, that's why Vic takes control. Now let me go." I pulled my hair loose and chuckled at his dumbness.

"Why'd you wake me man? I was sleeping good." He rubbed his eyes drearily.