Chapter 54

CHAPTER 54

(Ashley)

Everybody was gone out tonight. Kellin took Vic on some mysterious date, CC and Lauren went bowling with Mike and Justin. Me and Andy were the only ones left at the house. I decided that maybe tonight would be the night I can finally propose to Andy. This might be the only chance I may ever get in a while.

"Hey Andy, do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked him as I laid in his lap.

"Sure." I sat up and went to the DVD case and looked through the movies.

"Batman please?" I laughed.

"I know. Wait how about we watch something else first?" I didn't know how he would react to that.

"Ugh, do we have to? I want to watch batman." He whined like a child, so I pouted. "Fine."

"Yayy. I love you." I ran over and kissed him.

"Yeah love you too. I'm gonna make popcorn." He got up and went to the kitchen, which was down the hall and completely blocked out of view, perfect.

I hurriedly got some candles I his and lot them with his lighter. I dimmed the lights, and put in one of our Vlogs we made years ago together. I ran and sat back on the couch and Andy appeared seconds later.

"What's all this?" I smiled evilly at his confusion.

"I don't know." He walked towards me.

"Ash. What are you up to?" He said as he started to back up.

"Nothing, now come watch the movie me." I told him.

He came over to the couch and sat down beside me. I picked up the remote and press play, I laid on his shoulder and watched with him as he started.

"Hey I'm Andy Sixx."

"And I'm Ashley Purdy."

"We are part of the band Black Veil Brides. Ashley here is our newest member."

"Damn right, I play bass."

Andy interrupted. "Where did you get this?" He asked in shock and amazement.

I shushed him. "Just watch."

"We're doing this vlogging thing to tell you about what we have been doing as an upcoming band. I've actually done vlogging before. It's dumb as hell but I've done it."

As I watched young Andy talk I looked at my younger self, which was weird, and I was looking up at him like the way I do now. With love and adoration. He was even cuter back then than I remembered.

"And we are at Warped Tour!" My younger self screamed.

"This is our first time, and it's been really cool seeing you guys come out and meet and talk to us. Thank you."

"I look soo dumb, turn it off." Andy said, I ignored him and grabbed hold of his arm.

"Yes, thank you. We couldn't ask for any better fans. You guys are amazing." It was weird and disturbing watching our past selves.

"And we just want to tell you all that you're part of an army and a family. We have your back no matter what."

"And I'll like to tell everyone out there something. We love you and you're amazing just the way you are."

I got excited as I remembered the part that was going to come up next. I edited this video on the plane ride home while Andy was sleeping. He's going to love this.