Chapter 32

Author's Note:

I just uploaded a new Chessa Story, so if you could check it out I would really appreciate it! And it does have some Jerika in it. 

Anyways back to the story.

_______________________________________

Jake's POV: 

Today is the day the first official day of vlogging. We are posting the video that we made to introduce Team 10 again. Then my vlog and everyone else's will be going up tomorrow.  Im so excited and I think its time to start with the vlog camera again. Oh boy. I get ready and go to my drawer that has all my vlog stuff in it, and I open it for the first time in like 2 years and smile seeing all the camera stuff oh boy its time its happening... im about to be a vlogger again.... who would of known. 

I smile grabbing it and opening it and then pressing record.

Jake- WHAT IS GOING ON JAKE PAULERS.....

___________________________________

Jake's POV:

I just finished my first vlog clip in 2 years and smile heading downstairs to see veryone at the bottom of the steps smiling.

Kade- We heard you yelling into the camera again

I smile at them nodding as Tessa comes running at me hugging me and I smile hugging her back as everyone smiles at us.

Tessa- Im so proud of you 

Jake- Thanks Tess, I honestly am stupidly hyped for this 

Tessa- Me to, I cant wait to watch them again

Jake- So Tess, want to shoot a game with me 

Tessa- Sure, what we doing 

Jake- I was thinking a series of challenges like who knows each other better, and then like the basketball game horse, and some others 

She smiles at me nodding. 

Tessa- Im down 

Jake- Awesome, Chanthony you down for a gaming competition 

Chanthony- YES 

Jake- And then Kade and McKenzie want to do a relay race against Erika and I 

Kade- Im down

Kenzie- That would be awesome 

Jake- Erika you down 

Erika- Sure why not 

Jake- Sick and then Nathan I got the best one for you 

Nathan- Oh god 

Jake- We are seeing who can drive the Lambo faster 

Nathan smirks at me smiling. Fun Fact Nathan loves cars and going fast.

Nathan- Sounds perfect man 

Jake- Great well we got a lot to do so Chanthony your up first 

___________________________ 

Jake's POV: 

We just finsihed all the challenges and Nathan and Kade are hard at work editing it. We also just uploaded the Comeback Video to the Team 10 Channel and tweeted it out all of us, and its been literally 5 minutes and its at 1 million views.... It's a good day. 

4 Hours Later: 

Its been 4 hours approximately and we are at 50 million views, we are trending on e very platform and the world is going crazy, We are all in the living room shocked at all the buzz around this. People are also reacting quite well to Erika joining the team coming up with her and I's ship name already.... Jerika.... it kind of has a good flow to it. Im really happy people are happy that im vlogging again and that we are back, and are not all hating on Erika. There are obviously a lot of haters just on me and the rest of the team but theres also a bit on Erika but that was quite obvious it was going to happen. I mean come on we left for 2 years not complaining about anything and we were not exactly the most liked group of people. 

_____________________________

???'s POV: 

I am watching the news when I see.

News Caster- It has been 4 hours since one of the biggest events in YouTube history have gone down, probably the thing that has made the most buzz since the Logan Vs KSI fight. This just in Jake Paul and Team 10 have returned to YouTube better than ever. 

I look at the screen smiling so wide hearing his name....

News Caster- Team 10 uploaded a video to there channel names "Welcome Back To Team 10" Going through all the olds members including Dallas, Jake Paul's 3 year old daughter and there best moments but also adding someone new into the joint. A girl named Erika Costell has joined the bunch. People say she is a well known model and has been doing that for a while, it is said Jake and her met at a bar and became good friends after that. There is two photos on the video that makes fans go crazy over a new ship introduced into the Family called Jerika which is Jake and Erika. This picture brings up a ton of buzz about if the two are dating or are just friends. One is a picture of Erika's hand on his thigh as they are smiling in Jake's Lambo and look to be screaming maybe reacting to the speed of his Lambo. 

I look at the picture and smile remembering the first time I reacted to Jake's Lambo Launched I was doing about to exact same thing

News Caster- And then the other one shows them outside of there old Team 10 House actually and it shows Jake smiling while Erika kisses his Cheek. 

I look at the picture and sigh, Maybe I should just give up, its been 2 years

I look at the picture and sigh, Maybe I should just give up, its been 2 years. Is he in love again...

News Caster- Are the two dating, we have no solid proof about it yet but the facts are adding up and leaning towards they are. Also at the end of the video they show a special commemoration to the dearly loved female star of the Team Alissa Violet. It shows a ton of her best moments and also Jalissa best moments and then at the end of the video Jake pops up and says with Tears in his eyes "I will always remember her, she was my rock, she was the lace to my shoe, she held me down in my worst stages and never gave up on me, she always smiled and gave me everything I could of dreamed of, She will forever be loved not just by me and the team but also fans around the world. She lit my world up and she lit millions world's up as well. I loved and still love her so much and wish I could tell her that one more time. She always told me to do what I love with who I love, so here I am back vlogging with Team 10. I love you Alissa and I always will and I promise to keep Dallas in good hands."  The video then ends with all of Team 10 standing saying "We love you Alissa". A very emotional but yet inspirational video for everyone. Jake Paul defiantly hit the nail on the head on this one. 

I tear up hearing what he had to say. How could someone be so amazing, Oh ya its him of course he is. I smile watching the end of the report and think.... When am I going to escape this.