Chapter 65

Angel- You will one day trust me, we will get out of here

???- Dennis will kill us if we tried to escape, or tell the police some fake ass stuff that will send us in prison for the rest of our lives, we have no fucking choice, Angel, I just want to fucking see him again and my daughter

She looks at me with a sad expression and brings me into a hug as I cry against her. Angel has been nice to me and basically my mom away from home for the past 2 plus years, I have told her all about him and my past with him, she knows everything from his team and everything. I just wish I could see him, the team, and my parents and siblings again and family again

Angel- I promise we will get out of here one day Alissa

OH MY GOD ITS ALISSA VIOLET EVEYONE I BET NO ONE SAW THAT COMING.... Lol. I bet you al figured it out.

Alissa- I hope, I want to see him so bad

Angel- Want to watch some of his vlogs again, Dennis probably is asleep right now anyways

I look at her and sigh nodding. If you are going to say oh why don't you escape right now.... we cant he has people watching the exits and there are no windows really besides in main areas where the guards are. If you are thinking this is a little much then you are probably right but also, now Dennis can be filed with kidnap and almost murder of someone, and if anyone believes Angel and I we can file him for a ton of other things so yea hes screwed if we ever escape this hell hole.

We are in actually the like living room you could say now which has a TV set up and it has YouTube on it, so she goes on and types in his name and I see the new vlog just got posted and see the title "Team 10 In the Bahamas??!!!!" I look at the thumbnail and see them all smiling on the beach Tessa on Chance's shoulders, Kenzie on Kades, Nathan on Anthony's and then that new girl Erika on Jake's and then Dallas on Nick's. I then see the vlog start and go into the new intro thing it has. Since this is like his second season of vlogging it plays that and then a ton of old moments from the best things that have happened. The vlog soon starts and Jake comes on.

Jake- WHAT IS GOING ON JAKE PAULER'S TODAY IS THE DAY, THE BAHAMAS OH MAN, THIS IS GOING TO BE A LIT VACATION

I smile watching Jake do his intro thing he always says.

Jake- Now that, that's out of the way, I say we wake up everyone Team 10 style. I watch as they walk into a room that was empty when I was there and I see them walk up to the bed and see its the Erika girl, oh man she's done for. Jake then smiles carefully getting on the bed sitting on the head board and dumping water on her.

Jake- GOOD MORNING ERIKAAAAAA ITS BAHAMMAS TIME

I laugh and so does Angel as it goes on replay again and then.

Erika- JAKEEEEEEE OH MY GOD I HATE YOU

Jake laughs as she looks up and sees him sitting up there.

Jake- Sup Rik

Erika- Ugh I hate you

Jake- We are leaving really soon get ready

Erika- Gee thanks

Jake- No problem, come on Nate lets get the rest

The next frames go into Jake waking up the others in about the same way with the same exact reactions as Erika had, I mean who would not have that reaction.

Soon the next frame comes up and they are walking on the plane in an epic montage as Jake leads the way... with Erika in his arms as she is laughing as they get on the plane. I see Logan and Lydia as well and oh my god, there baby was born, it looks to be a boy but I am not sure.

The vlog continues as they are on the plane messing around, and then they soon get to the house where they play a little house tour of it and other things. Soon enough the ending comes and Jake is standing up in front of the huge mansion they probably rented out that we normally rented out when I use to go with them.

Jake is doing his outro has Erika is behind him doing the same thing as him.

Jake- And I will see you

Erika- TOMORROW BECAUSE ITS EVERY DAY BRO

Jake laughs - YEA WHAT SHE SAID

The vlog then cuts into his merch sales as it ends.

I look at Angel as she looks at me.

Angel- I swear that girl looks so familiar, Like I swear I know her

I look at her shocked.

Alissa- Really, I wonder why

Angel- Like I have a special bond with her some how

Alissa- Look her up more maybe

Angel- What's her last name again

Alissa- I am not sure you can probably find it just typing in Erika from Team 10

Angel nods and she goes onto the internet on the TV as I watch and she types it in and Erika's google page comes up.

Erika Costell

I look at Angel shocked as she looks at me.

Angel- Costell is Dennis and I's last name

I nod looking at her shocked as we click on one her pages, looking at all the facts that add up to her being related to Dennis and Angel.

Alissa- Angel I think you do have a daughter

Angel looks at me shocked nodding.

Angel- Me to, Alissa me to

I continue to look at the page when I see something that catches my eye.

"According to many sources and interviews Jake Paul has done and all the vlogs he has, there are many speculations leading to the fact that Erika Costell and Jake Paul are dating. Could it be possible hes finally getting over his long term Girlfriend Alissa Violet and also his wife at the time, who died a little over 2 years ago in a horrible car accident. Is it possible he has found love again Many fans say how much they love these two together and many are saying they are secretly dating."

I read it over about 5 times thinking. I know that look he has in his eyes when he looks at her, he use to have that with me, until all of this happened. What am I going to do.