Chapter 45

Jake's POV:

It is Christmas Morning. Yesterday was so much fun we had a nice day watching Christmas movies all day as a family. My parents and other members parents came over as well. It has been a good holiday so far. Also I have not seen Ash since Erika and him have gone on a date 5 days ago so maybe it did not end well. Which I mean sucks for her but is good for me.... so maybe I like Erika a bit. I get dressed in a nice red Christmas suit and walk into Erika's room and see her sound asleep as I smirk jumping on her bed yelling.

Jake- ERIKA ITS CHRISTMAS WAKE UP I WANT TO OPEN PRESENTS HURRY

I hear a groan and see Erika's eyes open and look at me.

Erika- Ass Hole

I hear her morning voice and cant help but smile

Jake- Wow Merry Christmas to you to

Her eyes widen and looks at me jumping up hugging me causing me to fall over on the bed and her on me.

Erika- Merry Christmas Jakeeeee

I smile up at her since she just so happens to be on me.

Jake- You to Costell

She smiles at me and then gets off me and I frown a bit as I sit back up.

Erika- Awe you look so cute oh my god that suit

I smile at her.

Jake- Im hot I know

She laughs.

Erika- It looks pretty damn good

My lips turn into a smile.

Erika- Im going to get ready you can wait in here Ill be out soon

I nod as she grabs a few things and then goes into the bathroom and starts to get ready. I lay on her bed as I wait and she finally comes out in a oh my god..... a red shirt and green skirt that is so fricking sexy. I see her look at me.

Erika- Is it to much or to little I should say

I shake my head not being able to move my eyes off her.

Jake- It's perfect

She smiles at me and nods as I get off her bed and hug her as she smiles at me.

Erika- Well Paul ready for our first Christmas

Jake- Oh yea this is going to be amazing

___________________________

Jake's POV:

We are exchanging and opening gifts and are almost done when Erika and I both exchange our gifts at the same time and laugh going into our own world getting a little way from everyone.

Jake- I hope you like it

She looks at me as I hand her the box.

Erika- you better not of spent to much

I look at her.

Jake- No promises

She smiles as she starts to open it and her mouth drops seeing the Pandora box, she looks at me and I nod as she opens it and her eyes tear up at it.

Erika- Oh my god Jake.....its so beautiful

Jake-It resembles you then

She smiles as she looks at it, and I smile as she looks at the beads on the necklace, first its a music not representing the bar we first met at, then a dog bone to represent when we met at the park with Buddy, and then a Tesla door to show she could not open it and then a Team 10 symbol and finally in the middle a heart that says Jerika on it. She looks up at me with tears smiling and jumps on my lap crying tears of joy in my chest as I wrap my arms around her.

Jake- So do you like it

She looks up at me smiling.

Erika- I absolutely love it, Jake thank you so much I literally don't have words

I smile at her kissing her head as she smiles against my chest.

Erika- Can you put it on me

She looks up smiling at me and I nod as she pulls her hair away and I put the necklace on her and then she turns around and I look at it smiling as she looks down at it, I grab it holding it up.

Jake - It look incredible on you

I smile letting it fall against her skin in its home forever.

Erika- My present is going to suck compared to this

I look at her shaking my head.

Jake- I will love it no matter what

She sighs and grabs it handing the square shape to me. I unwrap it and look at the cover seeing Jerika and then a picture of me holding her bridal style in front of the lambo as we are smiling. I look at her and smile seeing our past couple of months in pictures. I smile at her as we flip through it smiling and laughing at it. I finally finish with tears in my eyes when I see open pages.

Erika- This is just the start of out journey there's more to come

I smile at her kissing her cheek.

Jake- I love it thank you, looks like we had the same idea, about a memory gift

She smiles at me nodding.

Erika- Thank you again, Jake, I love it so much

Jake- Of course, anything for you

I then look around to see everyone finishing unwrapping the gifts. I smile and look around at the wonderful family I am apart of. For a while, I completely forgot that Alissa was not here until I see the big picture of us hanging up on the wall. I look at it and smile thinking...

"Merry Christmas Alissa. I feel so crazy right now but I feel like I'm getting over you and falling for my best friend....life really is crazy..."