Chapter 68

Authors Note: 

Please Help! I'm in the middle of a debate right now. Obviously, this book is going to continue for at least another 20-30 chapters but I don't know how much longer I want to make it after that. I have another Jerika book planned right now that is going to be completely different from this one like totally different. So I need your guys help. Would you guys want that new Jerika book or see this one continue longer. And don't worry I learned my lesson from this one realizing how long it's been taking to get to Jerika so the next book defiantly will get them together a lot earlier. So tell me what you guys think, do you want to see a new Jerika book maybe as early as the middle of November? 

_______________________

Jake's POV:

I kind of maybe yelled at Erika and now I can't find her, your probably wondering how I yelled at her and why I did, It went down something like this.

Flashback:

Erika- Don't worry Jake we will solve this

I look at Erika annoyed.

Jake- No we wont, ugh why the hell do people care anyway, we aren't even dating like why do they have to start these stupid rumors

Erika gives me a sad look.

Erika- I mean we are not together yet

Jake- Obviously not, way to point out the obvious which is exactly why these people have to stop this like who the hell cares why do they have to care so much about my fucking personal life

I am starting to get mad and I see a little fear in Erika's eyes but it does not hit me to shut up and make her feel better.

Erika- Jake its going to be okay-

Jake- JUST STAY OUT OF IT OKAY

Erika- Jake im just trying to help It will get better

Jake- NO ITS NOT ERIKA, THIS WAS ALREADY SO FUCKING HARD FOR ME TO TRY TO AT LEAST LOOK AT DATING OTHER PEOPLE AND NOW EVERYONE THINKS WE ARE DATING

Erika- Jake why is that such a bad thing sure its going to be hard at first but-

Jake- BECAUSE ERIKA, CHANCE TOLD ME THAT WHAT IF ALISSA IS STILL OUT THERE I STILL FUCKING LOVE ALISSA SO MUCH, AND WANT TO BE WITH HER! 

I see Erika look at me and I immediately regret what I said. I see a broken Erika standing in front of me and before I know it she is gone and I don't even chase after her being to dumb to actually think to follow her.

Back to Reality:

Jake's POV:

What if what Chance said is true, what if she is still out there. What if there's hope. But on the other side, I do really like Erika and I want to see where it could go with her. I just fucking told the only other girl I ever liked that I still love Alissa and I only want to be with Alissa. Great job messing everything up. I also yelled at her and was an ass. I am just doing great today aren't I.

I sigh running in the direction Erika went and see the back door closing and sigh... please tell me she did not run outside. I look to my side to see a guy.

Jake- Hey did you happen to see a girl run out this door like a minute ago

Guy- The hot girl in the red dress yup, looked like she was crying

I sigh nodding and thanking him and running out into the darkness. I sigh following this back trail I guess they have looking for her taking out my phone and using the flashlight.

I have been following this trail for like 20 minutes now and still no sign of Erika, I sigh and tried to call her like 15 times but she does not pick up. What if she did not even go on this trail.... Oh boy. It's still super dark being 3 AM im pretty sure and I sigh continuing to run but start to slow down getting tired.

Oh Erika please be okay... Im so sorry. What do I even say to her now like oh yea sorry I said I only wanted to be with my dead wife like seriously. I also yelled at her and I never yell at her. I feel so fricking bad. I feel like she's more upset over the fact I yelled at her but I could be wrong. I mean Erika knows how much Alissa means to me..

I continue following the path when my foot hits something and I look down scared to see what it is when I see its a human.... oh my god its a red dress.... no... I get down and turn the girl over and see... its Erika. Her eyes are closed but they opened up when I turned her over and she looks at me with the most terrifying eyes ever.

Erika- What do you want

Jake- Erika are you okay

Erika- Like you care

Jake- I do care-

Erika- NO YOU DONT JAKE, IM JUST SOME FUCKING REBOUND GIRL. I GET THAT YOU LOVE ALISSA SHE WAS YOUR FIRST EVERYTHING BUT JAKE AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SAY IT SHES NOT HERE AND IM JUST A REBOUND TO HELP YOU GET OVER HER, I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FUCKING REBOUND JAKE

I look at her sad and shaking my head.

Jake- No your not Erika

Erika- YES I AM, YOU EVEN SAID ALL YOU WANTED TO DO WAS BE WITH HER, I GET THAT YOU STILL LOVER HER AND THAT'S FINE BUT YOU COULD OF JUST MADE IT CLEAR THAT YOU WOULD NEVER LOVE ME

I look at her shocked as she gets up to run again but falls back down and yelping in pain as I look at her worried.

Jake- Erika oh my god what hurts

She looks at me with tears coming down her eyes.

Erika- J-Jake m-m-y k-k-n-ee

She stutters out my knee and I pull her dress up a bit and look at it shocked. It's all bloody and oh lord I think the bone is out. Oh my god why

Jake- What happened oh my god

Erika- I fell and then got back up and then fell again and here I am

I look at her with worry as I gently pick her up bringing her bridal style in my arms being careful with her knee as I start to walk back, I look down at her as she shivers and I sigh somehow getting my black jacket off and laying it on her as I continue to walk. I look down to see her eyes clothes and a smile on her lips as she snuggles up to my jacket resting her head against my chest. I smiled leaning down to kiss her cheek as she smiles wider looking up into my eyes.

Erika- Im falling for you hard

I look down at her and smile.

Jake- No im falling for you hard

She gives me a huge smile and then her eyes closed as she snuggles up into my jacket once again, as I head back to the bar to get her to the hospital.