Chapter 51

Jake's POV:

It has been 2 weeks since Erika and Ashton announced to us they are a couple and it has honestly sucked. Erika and I are not as close as we use to be, she still is working on Team 10 just as hard and Ashton is pretty considerate of her being on Team 10. It fricking sucks hes way to nice. Also everyone on the team has fallen in love with him, Chanthony hang out playing football and basketball with him more than they game, and that's saying a lot. McKenzie and Tessa get fashion advice from him and the Kade and Nathan love him to along with Nick. Everyone is getting along with him besides me and well Dallas. She is not so keen on having him around, she thinks he stole Erika from me, but honestly he knew her first so like I cant even say that which also sucks. Right now Ashton went with Chanthony to the Cavs game that is in the LA. They wanted me to come but I declined having really no interest hanging out with him. Also Erika said she wanted to stay home so maybe I can hang out with her since the others went to the mall taking Dallas with them. I go to Erika's door and knock and here a "Come in". I open the door and walk in to see Erika laying on the bed with her laptop in her lap. It honestly is a super crappy laptop, we really need tp upgrade it, I then get an idea.

Jake- Hey Rik

She smiles seeing me.

Erika- Hey Jake what's up

Jake- Nothing its so quiet were the only ones here

She laughs nodding.

Erika- I know I feel like I should be hearing Chanthony screaming about Fortnite or whatever

I laugh nodding.

Jake- So, I was thinking you have a really crappy laptop so how bout we go out and get you a new one, on me

She looks at me shocked.

Erika- Seriously

Jake- Yea, you deserve it

She looks at me smiling putting the laptop to the side and hugging me. I smile wrapping my arms around her holding her tight.

Erika- Thank you so much your the best

Jake- No problem, now I say we go to Best Buy in style

She looks at me and smiles.

Erika- I want to drive the Lambo

I laugh as she runs out of the room to the garage and I smile chasing after her getting in the passenger seat.

____________________________________

Erika's POV:

I just parked the Lambo and we get out of the car and head into Best Buy. We walk in and Jake leads me to the all the Laptops.

Jake- Well heave fun

Erika - Oh no you don't buddy your helping me

Jake laughs and looks around and pointing to one and I smile looking at it.

Erika- It looks nice

Jake- Try it out

I nod and go out it typing in YouTube and Jake Paul and he smiles and laughs at me as I click on his recent video as we laugh watching him throw water balloons at Chanthony and also Ashton who were playing basketball.

The fans are starting to wonder more and more about Ashton since he is in the vlogs a lot more and is mostly shown in the background sitting at a table with me, since I work behind the scenes a lot, he is shown sitting with me, since I talk to him a lot while working.

The fans are starting to put the pieces together thinking we are dating making ship names and everything but also, Chanthony and Ash have recorded a lot for Chanthony channel so people are thinking hes from Ohio and grew up with them, as well, which we are kind of leaning more towards since Ash and I have only been dating for 2 weeks, and its to early to tell everyone the truth, even though most are coming to the conclusion we are.

We finished and Jake just payed for the laptop as we get in the car.

Erika- Thanks again Jake your the best

He smiles at me.

Jake- No need to thank me, you deserve it from all the hard work and shenanigans you put up with.

I smile at him

Erika- Well thanks no matter what, that's really sweet of you

He smiles at me.

Jake- So want to go to the NF concert I have box seats from him

I look at Jake shocked as he smiles at me.

Erika- JAKE PAUL ARE YOU SERIOUS

He laughs smiling at me.

Erika- WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PAUL DRIVE

Jake laughs as he starts the car and pulling out heading to the concert building.

Erika- I cant believe you got tickets like that how

Jake- He hooked me up with them

Erika- That's so awesome oh my god

Jake laughs and nods.

____________________

Jake's POV:

We just got to our box and I smile, I did not even know they had these special box seats like this at concerts. It has some food and seats also a couch which is crazy and a TV to show him right up zoomed in. Erika and I sit down right in the front to watch the concert.

Its about 30 minutes in the concert and he takes a little break. I look at Erika who is smiling.

Erika- Thank you so much Jake, this is awesome

I smile at her

Jake- Your welcome but you might thank me more when you find out we get to meet him

Her jaw drops as she looks at me shocked and I nod showing her that we really are.

Erika- YOU ARE LITERALLY THE BEST

I smile as she reaches over the seat and hugs me and I smile hugging her back as we slowly pull away when he starts up again.... damn you had to start again.

After about an hour NF is on his final song and I hear the music and Erika smiles wide as she sings the line with him.

Erika:

"Feels like we're on the edge right now

I wish that I could say I'm proud

I'm sorry that I let you down

I smile at her as she sings and I get up grabbing her hand making her stand up as well as I start singing as well and wrap my arms around her waist as she smiles and hers go around my neck as we start dancing to the beat..