Chapter 46

Author's note: There are a few rated R scenes in here, so if you don't want to read them, just keep scrolling until you see the ***, but they aren't like too bad so don't worry. Try not to hate me at the end :)

Katy's P.O.V.

I felt so terrible and disgusted at myself, what am I doing? I know what I'm doing is so wrong, but I can't help but continue doing it. I'm not only hurting Cedric, but also the father of my baby.

This is the one day I just drown myself in every powerful alcoholic drink I can get my hands on, which isn't too much because Tamra hid all of them from me. I would just lock myself in my hotel room and cry, but that's not the part I'm disgusted with.

I've been cheating on John.

That's right, I've been in such deep depression that I've been having sex with this guy that I dated for like two months when I was 22. The reason why I broke it off with him then was because I was about to make it big, I Kissed a Girl was already written, and I knew that I couldn't focus on both my career which was just starting, and a boyfriend at the same time. So I called quits.

I've been needing love so much lately I was willing to do anything, with John being all the way in LA while I'm in France isn't too helpful. And with my daughter's death still haunting me at night, and Cedric believing that I just don't care at all about Heather, sunk me into depression.

Don't you just love the feeling of where you're already doing so much, but no one sees? No one notices? I just don't tell them that I'm thinking of everything and doing it as well, so they think that I'm not doing anything and just slacking off.

That really pisses me off, so I called Zach three nights ago and he flew out to France. John is stuck in his studio all day long, he barely even calls me. Why are all marriages always like this, why do they always eventually turn downhill?

The thought of him having an affair did strike me at one point, which was another factor added into my depression. I snapped out of my thoughts as a pair of very strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

***

"Hey gorgeous." Zach said before kissing my neck, I suddenly felt very turned on. And it was so sudden that it frightened me. I turned around in his arms as I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him on top of me.

We fell onto the bed as his hands roamed around my body, "Ugh Zach..." I moaned as his hands squeezed my breasts. I ran my hand through his hair as he unzipped my dress and threw it aside, leaving me in my undergarments. My hands worked my magic as I undressed him as well.

He leaned back down and captured my mouth with his, never breaking the kiss as his hand slipped into my panties, causing a gasp to exit my mouth and into his. I arched my back as he began rubbing me, as dirty as I felt right now, being touched by another man, I really couldn't care because the pleasure I was receiving was immense.

I let out a soft scream as he slipped a finger inside me and his mouth captured my breast, "Zach!" I screamed as he slipped two more fingers into me, pumping in and out of me so fast that my entire body was shaking.

My hands gripped the bedsheets so tightly that my knuckles began turning white, when he pulled out, I relaxed slightly as his mouth was pressed against mine. "You're so beautiful, Katheryn." He whispered in a husky voice.

I giggled as he began tickling my flat stomach, he let out a laugh as he then pressed himself on top of me, pinning my arms above me. He was on top of me with almost his full weight, "I really care for you, Katy." He said as he leaned down to kiss my neck.

"I know you do, but you have to realize that I am married, that this thing between us, it isn't going to last." I replied, "I know that, but as long as I'm with you, I'm going to make the most out of it. I'm going to treat you like a queen, I'm going to love you in the most loving way." He said.