Chapter 58

Author's note: There will be another romantic scene in here, indicated by ***, hope you guys enjoy :)

Katy's P.O.V.

"Cedric, baby, let mommy hug you." I said as tears fell down my cheeks at a rate so fast it was unbelievable. John started crying as well, I wanted to thank that woman so much for bringing my baby back, but I didn't get the chance to.

There was nothing that could be said at this moment right now, because this is the most perfect moment a woman could ever ask for. I know that this whole thing is weird, the whole Heaven thing. It was weird, still is, but I'm not complaining because I get to hold my child.

I'm glad that he doesn't remember any of that stuff, that did so much hard to all of us and I honestly wish that we can just move on and try to live our lives as normal as possible.

"Mom why are you crying?" He asked as John wrapped his arms around us, holding us tightly. "I'm just so happy honey, these are tears of happiness." I said, putting my hand on his cheek as John leaned over to kiss my lips.

"My family, I can't believe we are whole again." John said, placing a kiss on Cedric's forehead. "I don't understand, did I not come home or something last night, why are you acting as if you haven't seen me for like ever?" He laughed a little.

Wow does it sound good to hear him laugh, my baby's laugh. The laugh that filled and mended the wound in my heart. "Something like that, don't worry about it, you're here and that's what matters." John said, finally letting go of us.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember at all what happened last night, I promise I won't do it again, I don't want to worry you guys." He said as I started crying again, "Stop growing up, please." I said, patting his cheek before turning to John as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"My emotions have been a roller coaster, I don't know how much more of this my heart can take before it fails." I sobbed into his chest, "Honey calm down, at least we have our boy back, right?" He said, rubbing my back.

"You're right, we should give him all of our attention, never let him feel alone anymore." I said as we turned to him, "Honey do you want to stay here or do you want to fly back to LA?" I asked him, the problem with the hotel would be that we would have to get another room for him, or I could take the couch and John sleep with Cedric.

"Um we can just stay here, no need to arrange for your jet to come here this late at night. I'll just take the couch." He said, "Honey we can get you another room, it's completely fine." I said.

"No mom really it's okay, couches are actually pretty comfortable, and it's just for one night." He said, he does have a good point. "And it's not like I'm going to let my mom sleep on a couch while I sleep on a bed." He laughed before walking towards the couch.

Both John and I were literally so shocked we couldn't form words, when did he suddenly grow up so quickly? "Okay good night." John said before leading me to our room and closing the door, "Looks like we won't be having sex tonight." I joked.

***

He just laughed, "Right, but that doesn't mean I can't pleasure you, you just have to keep it down." He said, causing me to smirk, "I'm making no promises here." Then next thing I knew, he had me slammed up against the wall and was attacking my neck with his love kisses.

I let out a moan of pleasure as I gripped his hair with my hands, his hands trailed up and down my body, stopping at my breasts and massaging them. "Oh my God, that feels so good." I said as he almost ripped open my dress and captured my breast with his mouth.

I parted my mouth to try and breathe, not wanting to make too much noise, which obviously isn't going to happen. As I felt his tongue swirl around my nipple, I let out a scream, only to immediately be covered by John's mouth on mine.