Together?

Narrator

The carpet under your toes was warm and welcoming as you stood in the guest bedroom. You didn't know what to think or feel, knowing that this was going to be yours.

Even though your mother was a banker, your family never had enough money. You lived in a split house that didn't have enough rooms, so yours was also an office space.

But this room, this was all yours. You didn't have to share it with anyone, you didn't have to worry about being kicked out 'for business'. It was yours.

"Enjoying the view?" Peter's voice scared you.

"Holy shit!" You gasped, placing a hand on your heart as if you were dying. He had been sleeping until now.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. Oh god I'm sorry." He held your shoulders and got all awkward.

Your heavy breathing turned into laughter as you stood up straight and looked at him.

"You scared me!" You smiled wide and giggled. He blushed momentarily before taking his hands off of you and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry..." He cheesily said. You smiled and shook your head at him before turning back to look at the room.

"I can't believe this is mine." You spoke out with a relaxed sigh.

"All yours." He smiled and walked next to you. You felt him take your hand and looked down, before smiling at him. This felt so right to you.

"So listen," You started, something on your mind. "I know you've kinda been holding back from the team and from school towards the end, but are you going to come to the Decathalon in a few days? The team could really use you."

"I really need to stay here, just incase something comes up with the Sta-"

"-Stark Internship. Got it." You gave him a light smile.

"Besides. They have you." You blushed at him.

"What all do you want to take out?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Well, I would just need the closet cleared of the jackets and May's clothes. Other than that, the furniture and picture frames are all perfect. And the sheets and the drapes are perfect. May has really good taste." You nudged him at the end.

"Yeah she does. I got to decorate my own room." He smiled proudly, looking across the hall to his own room.

"I can tell." You teased. He looked at you with a fake betrayed look before pushing you lightly. You scoffed, and pushed him back.

"Watch your back, Parker." You threatened him.

"Oh don't worry about me, Y/l/n." He smirked back before tackling you to the bed.

His strength took you by surprise, but you could tell he was being careful not to hurt you for real.

"Noooo!" You laughed as he held you against the bed, you not being able to fight back.

"Tell me you like my room!" He demanded.

"Never!" You screamed back playfully.

He playfully glared at you before using his free hand to tickle your sides. You laughed louder and squirmed all around, desperately trying to escape his clutches.

"OKAY! Okay! I like your room!" You gave in, sides hurting from laughing so hard. He stopped tickling you and got all in your face.

"Was that so hard?" He asked.

"Get away from me." You sassily said, but playfully of course. He smiled at you, you returning the gesture, before you just looked at each other for a few seconds.

For some reason, he studied your face, as if he never got tired of seeing it.

With out another thought, he leaned down and connected his lips to yours, still holding you in place. It was so easy for you to kiss him back, feeling like you had known each other for years on end. It was never awkward between you two, and that made everything felt destined to be.

It was so cliche, but you couldn't see a reason to not let it happen.

He pulled away, looking down at you with such delicacy it made you nearly shiver.

"So... what does this make us?" He asked stupidly.

"Excuse me?" You held back a giggle.

"I mean like... we technically went on a date and technically we've kissed a few times a-and..." He stuttered and rambled.

"Mmm yea." You clicked your tongue. "I see your confusion. Yeah we are just really close friends." You did hand motions between the two of you as you both sat up.

He rolled his eyes at you and stood up from your bed. YOUR bed.

"You know what I mean!" He whined. "Will you... like. I dunno... Be my girlfriend?" He asked, tapping his knuckles together anxiously. You both sort of thought you were together, but now it was more official.

"Of course, Pete." You smiled and gently wrapped your arms around him. He wasn't hesitant to hug you back, and you could feel him relax a bit.

Such a dork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~