Vulture Pt. 2

Peter

The jet continued to shoot into whatever direction The Vulture put in, but I was more focused on watching him keep up furiously. How fast could his suit fly?!

He suddenly got right next to me, and I had little time to duck away from his sharp wing's attack. Sliding back, once again, he landed in front of me, taking stab after stab trying to get to me.

"Woah! Woah!" I yelled, dodging each attack but inching closer to another jet.

With each slice of his wings, sparks flew around us, the plane slowly getting chopped apart. I had a web latched onto the side, but his wing caught it, sending me flailing back again.

I yelled as I neared the jet, almost falling in AGAIN. This whole fight was so repetitive, I could have had so many times to plan something out.

The engine popped and sparked, sending the plane into a nearly instant decline. I held onto a web tight as the force fought against me.

"I'm not going home empty handed!" He yelled to someone, but I knew it wasn't me. His wings shot into the air before coming down hard, ripping into the metal surface and prying it open like a can opener.

As he dug his way in like a groundhog, the plane went down faster. We were now beneath the clouds, and I was now able to see the buildings in the distance.

"Oh my god..." I cried out, seeing how fast we were coming down on them.

With the plane zooming limitless-ly towards the city, I did the only thing I could think of. I ignored the banging and clashing of metal as Markus did his own thing, and shot a web at the wing.

I used my arms to pull myself to my feet, planting myself as I continued to pull the wing to steer it away. Smoke burned my eyes as my lame suit gave me little to no protection, but I kept a robust hold on the web.

Every reflective panel on the plane was buzzing and flickering as the entire plane scuffled to keep working.

"Please turn! PLease turn!" I yelled, pulling with every muscle I could. I ached all over, but I didn't let that stop me.  I wasn't going to lose this time, I was going to help!

I felt the plane slowly turn as the lights went into a deeper panic mode. "TURN!"

The flying metal, now piece of junk, swept beside buildings that it would have crashed into if it weren't for my quick thinking.

With every engine now on fire, the plane was completely sideways. Due to this, I lost my balance and slipped, quickly catching myself with another web. I was using so much, I would be out soon and I knew it.

The tail wing was the only thing holding me up, but as soon as we hit a lit up tower, it swung to the side. I braced myself as I watched us coming in hot onto a beach, luckily abandoned for the night.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled as the tower fell, and we came head on with an extreme amount of force and sand. The plane had crash landed right onto the beach.

It scraped against the sand, dust and shards flying ass over, before both Markus and I were forced to let go. I was flung several yards, through mass piles of flaming metal, as the entire plane flipped over.

Squinting through the pain, I sat up and ripped my mask off, angry at the ringing in my ears. It was a high pitch that burned and showed my injuries to my own brain.

I flipped near lifelessly onto my stomach and went into an army crawl, dragging my agonizing body until I had enough strength to stand up.

Stumbling, I looked around, ignoring the fire as I looked through the heavy smoke for the Vulture. As if on cue, I let out a surprised yelp as the metal death trap emerged from the smoke like a bullet and knocked me meters away.