Business Center

Peter

"Peter, why are we removing the tracker from your suit?" Ned asked as we sat on his bed with my suit sprawled out.

"I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again." I spoke, peeling the tracker out of my suit. I admired it against the light as I spoke. "I don't really want Mr. Stark to know about it."

"So you're lying to Iron Man now?" He was getting a bit uncertain of my actions. I didn't need him flaking on me, not yet. I did really need him.

"No, I'm not lying. He just doesn't really get what I can do yet." I explained, getting up from the bed.

"Gotcha."

"All right, Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp." I teased aloud as I placed the tracker on the bedside lamp. I quickly changed into the suit, and grabbed my bag.

"The glowy thing, it's evidence.Keep it safe." I demanded and yanked my jacket on to cover my suit. "All right?"

"Okay. Okay." He sighed. Yep, definitely flaking.

"They're moving." I stated after looking at my tracker. I bounced to the door and opened it.

"Be careful!" He called as I closed the door. Careful? Hah!

I was too focused on covering my tracker, and bumped into someone. "Hey, Liz." I called, looking at her innocently.

"Perfect timing. We're gonna go swimming." She smirked at me. She was in her tight bathing suit with a towel around her shoulders.

"Come on, come on, come on." She urged the rest of the team to sneak past her, more than likely to the pool area.

"What?" I asked as I watched them all go. It was nearly one in the morning.

"Hey, Peter." Abraham called as he passed.

"Hi." I stated back simply.

"I was gonna go study in the business center." I lied. I noticed I didn't see Y/n anywhere.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked. Not that she would swim with them, considering Flash was going.

"Oh... I didn't think she'd want to come." She stated, it was easy to tell she didn't like her. Possibly jealousy, for Y/n was smarter.

"I'm sure she'd appreciate an invite none the less." I got defensive.

"Yeah well, just get your trunks on and get down there." She demanded playfully. I simply pursed my lips and waited for her to leave my sight, before darting off in the other direction.

I was out of the hotel in a matter of seconds, and leaped to the top, careful of cameras of course. As soon as I was there, I stripped away my jacket and sweatpants, and shoved them into my backpack.

"Go time." I stated before pulling my mask off and diving from the roof. I needed to be careful; Sure I was a friendly neighborhood Spiderman in Queens, but here I was just a freak in a mask.

"Where would you like to take me tonight?" Karen spoke into my ears.

"I put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy." I cringed at my innocence. Come on Peter.

"Tracker located." She spoke. Ah Karen, the one girl who doesn't question my tone of voice. No shade to Y/n. "Plotting course to intercept target."

"As long as I make it back in time for decathlon, it's fine." I spoke to mostly myself as I slung building to building.

~~~

"One hundred meters from destination and closing." Karen spoke. I looked around from the vehicle I caught a ride on, since it was going the same way, and was confused. We were nearly in the middle of nowhere.

"Jump now." I listened to her, and hopped from the truck. "Detecting three individuals."

I tucked and rolled before hopping onto a sign, my confused look sticking to the inside of my mask. "Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That's so lame."

"Hey, Karen, what are they doing?" I asked, my head cocking to the side like a dog. I could see their white van, parked underneath the overhead of the seemingly recent abandoned station.

"Activating Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode." She spoke robotically.

"I got the gauntlet from the Lagos cleanup. The rest is my design. Can't believe they're still cleaning up that Triskelion mess. I love it. They keep making messes, we keep getting rich." The three men in the car spoke. I didn't recognize any of them, but it was clear they worked for Mark.

"Target inbound." The man riding in passenger spoke. I looked down the road and saw two semi trucks, carrying large loads, coming down the highway.

"They're in the middle of a heist. I could catch them red-handed. This is awesome." I got a little giddy. "Okay, I'll get closer to see what's happening."

I went to jump from the sign, but like the idiot I am, it fell with me. It must have been older than I thought... Damn it! I was supposed to be quick and quiet, not clumsy and loud!

"Did you hear that?"

I heard the driver say. I quickly dodged behind a pump and held my back to it, facepalming at the same time my heart started pounding.

"You jumped off the sign and landed on your face." Karen stated.

"So much for the element of surprise." I grumbled in response to her.

"You two wait right here." The passenger spoke, reaching for the door handle. Great, now I would have to fight them face to face.

"Wait. You're gonna want to turn on the dampers." The driver stated. What? Atleast they were occupied now. "That thing will shatter your arm."

"All right, where's the dampers?"

"That one. Push that in. No, the other-"

"Here? This one here?"

I simply waited in the dark while they were distracted, hoping something would go my way. The trucks were getting closer now, and I had a feeling they would go back to their original task if I made no more noise.

"I got a visual." I heard Mark's voice faintly over their radio.

"Green light, green light." The driver said. In the sky, the bird suit man that dropped me into the lake soured and landed on the truck with ease. So that was Marcus.

"Gotta go." I stated, darting through the shadows and gaining back my element of surprise. I quickly slung onto the truck as it passed me and climbed on top.

"Hey Big Bird!" I yelled a joke I had been thinking of since the lake incident. "This stuff doesn't belong to you!"

He looked up at me and groaned, not wanting to deal with any of me tonight. The sky was dark, but the lights of his suit and the truck made it clear he jumped out of the way as I leaped at him.

I wasn't fast enough, and fell into the hole he made with strange technology, right into the truck.

Gotta be faster.

With that thought, I leaped up to get back out and fight him, hoping to end it all tonight.

Unfortunately, he took the strange thingy and the hole was gone, causing me to slam head first into the metal roofing and loose all my senses. I was able to, however, feel my body unjam like a slinky and fall onto the floor.

Good job Spiderman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoy this update! Updates that I use of the actual movie should come faster since I have the script, I just fear you guys will get bored of them cause you've seen the movie

:/

lemme know how you are liking it, I love your comments.

Even the ones giving me hell about fruit XD I'm so sorry I didn't even consider not being able to stab grapefruit and berries... cut me some slack DX

I love you guys hahah