Sure.

Narrator

You ran the entire way home, super excited to tell Peter the great news.

You knew he would be so proud of you, as this was another huge deal. He and May, and Ned but he already knew of course, are the only people that would truly appreciate the hard efforts you put in to get this spot.

You did so much studying and ran drills with Peter to prepare for Decathalon, and it paid off.

"He's gunna be psyched!" You stated, running up the stairs. You bursted through the front door and into the elevator, bouncing up and down with excitement. This was so surreal.

The doors barely opened before you ran out and to the room, knowing that the door would be unlocked since he was home.

Little did you know, he wasn't.

Luckily for your head that would have slammed into it if it was locked, May was home.

"Woah, what's the rush?" May laughed as you barged in.

"I did it! I got team captain!" You yelled.

"You did? Hunny that's great!" She threw her arms around you and hugged you. Your mother would have done the same, so this hug meant the world to you. "I'm so proud of you!" She yelled.

She was proud?

She didn't think of you as a liability, she thought of you as a person. A true part of her life.

"Have you told Peter?" She spoke as she pulled away.

"I haven't told him yet, I was about too." You walked to his room after May gave a happy smile after your happy tears. With your hand on the doorknob, she spoke up.

"Oh he isn't here right now."

Your smile fell and you froze in place. He said he'd be here...

"Oh... Where is he?" You asked, looking at the floor.

"I'm not sure. He'll probably be home soon." She sat on the couch. She had a glass of wine in her hand as she turned the T.V. on.

"Do you know what time?" You asked, walking to the couch.

"That I'm... also not sure about." She frowned with you. "I thought for sure he'd told you." She shrugged.

"Well, you can sit and watch Dr. Phil with me while you wait." She spoke after you stayed silent. You just nodded and sat beside her, picking at your fingernails.

Support him, Y/n. You told yourself.

Where did he disappear to now?

~~~

Peter

"Okay Karen," I spoke and I clung to the side of the ginormous boat. It had started going now, land being a far away memory. "Activate Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode.

"Sure thing." She answered before I could hear talking. I watched as the guy who sat in shotgun at that gas station hide out spoke to another guy, them back to back and clearly sketchy.

"I hate this guy." I growled as I glared at him.

"That's the guy from the gas station, right?" Karen asked. I just ignored her and watched the other guy.

"Who's that?" I asked, focusing on him. His back was to me, so I couldn't see his face.

"There's no record of him in my criminal database." She spoke.

"Incoming call from May Parker." She added as a picture of Aunt May popped up.

"I can't talk right now, I'll call her back." I spoke. The guy turned his head to the gas station dude and I felt my heart rate speed up.