Icecream

Narrator

"Congratulations, decathlon national champions." Mr. Harrison held up the trophy and got everyone to cheer.

"Yeah!" Ned high fived you.

"I'll have to put this back in the trophy case soon but just for motivation right now at this practice." He spoke "I'm ahead of the game, but we will need a new team captain next year. So I am appointing Y/n."

Your heart skipped a beat, and you couldn't hold back the smile on your face.

"Yeah!" Ned held up his hand again.

"Thank you..." You whispered out, slapping his hand with your own.

Peter was going to be so proud of you, although you wish he could be here to hear it himself.

You suppose he had a point, if that's what was really going on. You completely forgot about his internship, considering Tony Stark hadn't called him in for a long time. But there would eventually be a time where he would, and who knows what Peter could be in the middle of.

He was clearly sorry for disappearing and missing your big win, but the internship was something that could make or break his future. Things he missed, like the decathalon, were just highschool things.

It would be in everyone's best favor for you to support him in this. It was important to him.

Besides, it's not like it was dangerous or anything- it was an internship!

Peter

"Remember me?" I growled at the guy, and webbed his hand to the trunk of his car.

"Hey-" He jumped a bit and stared at his hand.

"I need information, and you'll give it to me now!" I demanded, trying to sound scarier than I really was.

(A/N I know he had interrogation mode on but since I skipped all of him not knowing these things it doesn't fit in well)

"Come on Man, who is selling these weapons? I need to know. Gimme the names- OR ELSE!" I yelled.

He slammed the trunk, making me jump like a sissy.

"You ain't ever done this before, huh?" He asked, looking at you like he didn't care at all.

"These guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't be out on the streets. If one of them can cut Delmar's Bodega in half-"

"You know Delmar's?" He asked, interrupting me.

"Yeah, best sandwich in Queens!" I added.

"Sub Haven's pretty good." He argued.

"Eh, It's too much bread."

"I like bread." He continued to argue.

"Come on man, please." I begged, getting back on topic.

"Listen, I don't want those weapons in this neighborhood. I got a nephew who live here." He gave in.

"Who are these guys? What can you tell me about the guy with the wings?" I started to ask the questions that mattered.

"Other than he's a psychopath dressed like a demon, nothing. I don't know who he is or where he is." His words discouraged me. He put his free hand to his chin and thought for a second. "I do know where he's gonna be."

"Really?" I perked back up. Finally, some progress in all of this!

"Yeah, this crazy dude I used to work with,he's supposed to be doing a deal with him."

"Yes! Yes." I began to walk away, having information was so exciting. "Thank-"

"Hey. Hey. Hey. I didn't tell you where. You don't have a location." He talked to me like I was an idiot- which in this second, I was.

"Right, of course. Yeah, my bad. Silly. Just- Yeah."

"Can I give you some advice?" He asked, confusing me. "You got to get better at this part of the job."

"I don't understand. I'm intimidating." I crossed my arms and stood up straight.

Yeah right, some scrawny guy in tights was scary.

"Staten Island Ferry, eleven o'clock." He spoke, ignoring me.

"Oh, that's soon." I put my arms down. I began walking backwards to get a head start as I spoke.

"That's gonna dissolve in two hours!" I called and turned around.

"No, no, no." He spoke with an annoyed voice. "Come fix this."

"Two hours. You deserve that!" I held up two fingers.

"I got ice cream in here!" He begged.

"You deserve that. You're a criminal. Bye, Mr. Criminal!" I waved to him and started to dart to the ferry.

Hah! Who's not intimidating now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading <3