prologue

|Edited| - (6/24/20)

Chapter 1:
prologue

Light cascaded through the hospital room window. A baby girl with (h/c) hair slept peacefully in the doctor's arms.

"Now, here's your papa," The doctor said, handing the baby girl to the new father.

"Hello, princess," He said sweetly, looking down at his daughter.

You may be asking, who is this baby's father? Well, it was none other than the number one hero himself.

The All Might looked down at the sleeping baby with his electric blue eyes.

"What will her name be?" The doctor asked.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) Yagi."

________________________

As time went on, the baby girl named (Y/n) grew healthily. She always wore a proud, bright smile that could light up a room. As she aged, she became more and more curious. At the age of three, she asked a simple question to her father; one that nearly broke his heart.

"Daddy?" a young girl of three asked.

"Yes, honey?" Toshinori responded.

"Where's my mommy? All the kids in my class have a mommy except me," she said sadly.

A pain stabbed at Toshinori's heart as he watched the sad little girl look down at the floor with glossy eyes.

"Well, sweetie, she....she isn't here anymore. We aren't sure where she is, really. After you were born, she was gone," Toshinori explained.

"Will she ever come back?" (y/n) asked, looking up at her father with bright, curious eyes.

"Maybe, one day," Toshinori answered, and the young girl nodded her head, running off somewhere in the apartment the two shared.

As Toshinori looked at his daughter's retreating figure, he felt a aching sorrow wash over him.

"Hikari, where are you?"

__________________
two years later...
you're now 5 years old
_________________

Your POV

"Dad!" I yelled, walking into the small kitchen of our apartment.

"Yea? What's up, kiddo?" he questioned, looking down at my short stature.

"Can go play in the park? It's only two blocks away from here," I explained, silently hoping he'd respond with a yes.

He put his thumb and index finger on his chin, in a thinking position.

"Sure, but be careful, alright? Also! Remember to be back by dinner!" he called as I walked out the door.

"Okay!" I replied, closing and locking the door behind me.

As I turned around, I spotted a boy with dark green hair and sparkling forest green eyes.

"You're going to the park?" he awkwardly stood, awaiting my answer.

"Mh! Wanna walk together?"

His ears perked up at my offer, and he nodded.

Together, we walked the length of the hallway, down the stairs to the apartment complex's lobby.