!Extra: The Forcing of the Spirit of Christmas onto Yagi

No ones POV

It was Christmas. The most wonderful time of the year—WRONG! Not for Yagi atleast. Christmas was the worst time of the year. Crime rate was up and that meant, long hours for our poor Yagi. Her classmates tried to get her into the spirt, but she just put on a sour face. That class made it their mission to get the Scrooge they knew as Yagi to like Christmas. It must happen.

December 24: 3:30am—Yagi was on call for the Police Department. As her classmates slept, she snuck out of the dorms and to the Police Department, careful not to wake anyone. It was 3 in the morning and all throughout the streets were crimes left and right. Yagi's face fell as she made her way to the Station. She could already hear the distant sirens of the police cars.

As Yagi entered the decorated Police Department, many 'hellos' were directed to her. She politely waved in return of their jolly gesture and made her way to her office. She walked in and fell into her desk chair, looking at the stack of files set on her desk. Her unamused face looked at the very top and she reached out to grab the top file. She set it on her desk, opened it, and began casing each and every one.

By the time our Scrooge—I'm mean Yagi was done, it was 10 am. Yagi took out her phone for the first time today and looked at the long list of notifications that awaited her. They were all from the students, they were worried about where she was. Yagi shrugged it off and told them she had plans to do....things. Yagi got up and stretched, but was soon greeted with 2 more stacks of files from Tsukauchi. Oh how Yagi loved the Christmas season.

With the class...

Once they knew Yagi was busy, the class got to work. They decorated the lobby with everything Christmas. Ornaments, signs, Christmas trees, the scent of cinnamon and cookies, and even called an old friend of hers—well Izuku called her. He knew a little about her, not much, but he did know that Yagi and her were old friends and she missed her. Even if Izuku did have his suspicions, he wanted to make her happy.

The class stepped back, admiring their work. It looked like a winter wonderland! Outside, it even started snowing, adding to the Christmas theme. The students set off to their rooms and brought back their gifts to each other, setting them under the tree. It was around 2 pm now. Time sure did pass fast. After they were satisfied with their work, they set off to get Yagi.

They asked around, trying to figure out where she was, until they stopped outside a local cafe. They saw her (h/c) hair sitting in a vacant seat, drinking some coffee and sketching in her sketch book. The class walked inside and greeted her, she waved to them and hastily closed her sketch book. The class took her by the arm and practically dragged her out from the cafe and all the way to the dorms. She tried to object, but they ignored her protests.

Once the class arrived on the campus, they dragged Yagi to the dorms and into the lobby. After a few moments of Yagi's scolding, she stopped hearing a familiar voice.

"You sure haven't changed, huh?"

Yagi whipped her head around and stared wide eyed and the girl in front of her.

"Akara? Akara!" She yelled, runnng into her arms, giving him a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever! How ya been?" Akara asked.

"Good. I cant believe you're here!" Yagi yelled as the two continued to converse, completely ignoring the class. They finally coughed, getting the girls' attention.

"Oh sorry guys, this is Akara, Akara these are my classmates." Yagi introduced as the class waved.

"How come you don't talk about her much Yagi?" Hagakure asked.

"Oh, well she moved here I was younger. We used to be really good friends until she unexpectedly moved." Yagi explained and the class nodded.

The class chatted with Yagi and Akara for hours upon hours, enjoying Christmas cookies, treats, and even opening presents.

"Thank you for the gifts guys!" Yagi thanked and the class nodded.

"I'll be right back." Yagi said, leaping off the back of the couch and running to her room.

In a flash, she was back in the common room with a sack full of gifts.

"Hey Santa Claus! Gimme my gift!" Izuku homed, earring glare from Yagi.

Yagi passed out each gift, making sure to give Izuku his last with a glare. The class opened them and stared wide eyed at it. It was a drawing of them and why they wanted the most for Christmas.

"Yagi how did you?—"

"My father's All Might, I have my ways." Yagi said, admiring the decor around the lobby as the class thanked her and many gave her hugs.

"Well, I'll see ya soon, I hope." Akara said, giving Yagi a hug before leaving.

"Thank you guys. That was amazing!" Yagi said, giving the class a group hug.

"So do you like Christmas now—?"

BEEEEOOPPP BEEEEOOPPP BEOOPPPPPPP ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHO-

"Hello?" Yagi answered, cutting off her ringtone. "Damn, Alright. I'll be there. Bye. Look guys, thank you so so much, but I gotta go. I'm still on call." Yagi sadly, putting on her coat and waving to the class before walking into the white blanket of cold snow.

Even if crime is the worst around Christmas, I guess it really isn't so bad.....

"Did you manage to get her location?"

"Hell Yea, who did you think I am Shigaraki, and idiot?"

"Whatever. Just get you ass back here before someone gets suspicious."

"Too late, the green haired boy already has an eye out for me, damn bastard."

"Whatever. Here. Now. Got it?"

"Yea, Yea Whatever you say dry lips."

"Akara I swear to g—!"

Call ended.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHORS NOTE:

AKARA HAS NO PART IN THE MAIN STORY

I REPEAT

AKARA HAS NO PART IN THE MAIN STORY

I JUST WANTED A JUICY ENDING HEHEHHEHEHHEHE OK LOVES BYE LUV AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HOPE THIS CHAPTER WASN'T TRASH I FEEL LIKE IT WAS KINDA LAME.

OH AND ENJOY THE CLASSIC CHRISTMAS SONG ABOVE HEHEHHE🎄😉😈

BYE~💕

~✍️♥️