glad to be back

|Edited| - (10/30/19)

chapter 42:
glad to be back

Your POV

"Shit," I cursed, falling out of bed.

I had a rough night the night before, I had to work on stuff I missed during my time on the mission for school, and I had stuff from the Police department to work on also.

"What time is it?" I questioned groggily, standing upright and scratching my head.

My (e/c) and blue eyes widened at the sight of the clock.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I shouted, tumbling down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and ran back upstairs. There, I got dressed and put my hair up into a lazy messy bun.

"I'll have to ride my bike to school if I want to get there on time. Shit," I said to myself, grabbing my phone and bag, and rushing out of the apartment.

I slammed the door shut, fumbling with my keys. I finally got the right one and locked the door. I rushed down the hallway and to the elevator, quickly stepping inside and pressing the ground floor button. From there, I ran into the parking garage, finding my black bike where I had left it.

"Now, let's hope I remember how to ride this thing," I said to myself, sweatdropping.

At first I was a little shaky, but I got used to it quickly. I raced on the sidewalks of Mustafu, peddling like a maniac.

No ones POV

"For now, I'm happy to have class 1A back together again," Aizawa said once all the students had arrived.

"Yea! Looks like everyone's parents said yes-but wait where's Yagi?" Kirishima asked, looking around.

"Don't tell me she isn't at this school anymore!" Uraraka said, her brown orbs were wide with terror, but Aizawa assured her.

"She's just late. She'll be here soon-" Aizawa interrupted by someone yelling.

"Move," Yagi raises her voice just enough to keep her blank tone. She just barely missed the bush.

"YAGI!" Mina yelled, startled.

Yagi just nodded, dusting herself off. She was alright.

"I'm fine. Sorry I was late," She said casually, making the students sweatdrop.

Your POV

"Ok I'll explain the situation about the dorms, but first-- about the provisional licenses. We were planning on you getting them during the training camp," Aizawa said.

"Oh yea, they did talk about that!" Kirishima chimed in.

That was he last thing I heard before I dozed off, staring into space. The thing that woke me up was the mention of 5 names.

"Kirishima, Yoayarozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida. These five went to save Bakugo that night," Aizawa said.

A small, inaudible gasp left my lips as I harshly shoved Izuku.

"Ow! What the heck was that for?" He whisper shouted at me and I glared at him.

"For being a dumbass. Why the hell would you willingly go out and try to save Kacchan when you already got seriously hurt beforehand?What the hell were you thinking?" I whisper shouted at him.

"To put it simply, I wasn't," He explained and I just glared at him more.

"You two, shut up," Uncle Aizawa said making me sigh.