when all hell ensues

|Edited| - (6/24/20)

Chapter 6:
when all hell ensues

Your POV

10.
Months.
Of.
Pure.
Hell.

Those words completely summed up my experience with training. My eating habits changed from normal to bodybuilder status. At one point, I even ended up throwing up everything from over exhaustion. Dad wasn't kidding when he said the training would be harsh.

Although, it did pay off, and well.

I climbed the hill of complete junk that I had accumulated these last 10 months. I stacked the rusty microwave on top of the old, musty chair. I panted, sweat dripping off my body. I was hot, even in a sports bra and gym shorts.

Adrenaline pumped through every inch in my body as I looked at the sky. I didn't know what to do. My body felt strong and powerful—It felt right. I looked up at the sky as the sun reached out over the horizon on the water, grabbing onto anything in its path as the world woke up.

Perhaps it was just the relief that it was all over, or the fact that my body was now prepared to take on UA? I didn't know, nor did I care.

All I could do was scream.

I yelled at the top of my lungs, a wave of exhaustion tumbling over me as I wobbled back and forth, eventually falling off the top of my mountain of trash.

"(Y/n)!" I heard two voices yell.

I braced for the impact of the sand covered ground, but it never came, instead I was in my father's arms, Midoriya right next to me.

"You did it, sweetheart. I'm beyond proud," Dad said, helping me stand up next to Midoriya.

"I mean, look at the two of you, it's like you're two new people! You've grown so much!" Dad said grinning.

Midoriya looked at me, immediately becoming flushed as he realized I was only in a sports bra, leaving half of my body completely exposed. I, too ended up blushed, seeing Izuku's body and how much it had changed. He sculpted every muscle to the very extent of sculpting. His abs were defined, and so were his pecks. I had look away before my face exploded. What had gotten into me? I was so uncharacteristic. From screaming to blushing? Was I sick?

He bashfully smiled at me, causing an even more extreme heat rise to my cheeks.

All Might's POV

I saw my two starts look away from each with flushed faces.

Should I interfere? No.....

Yes.

She's my daughter, so I suppose it's my duty to embarrass her.

Let's see what I can do.

I ushered Young Midoriya to the exit of the beach, telling him to get ready for the entrance exam.

I turned to (y/n).

"So?" I asked as I walked closer to the girl.

~✍️♥️

Chapter 6:
End
Word count: 480