!Extra: Happy Birthday🎉🎂

(D/o/b) = date of birth
WARNING/DISCLAIMER: NOTHING IN ANY OF THESE "!EXTRA" CHAPTERS ARE CANON. THEY WILL NOT RELATE TO THE ACTUAL STORY. SO IF SOMEONE DIED OR SMTH, IT WOULDNT CARRY OVER TO THE MAIN STORY! ENJOY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yagi's POV

I woke up to a 'ding' from my phone. I sat up, grabbing my phone off my nightstand. I unplugged it and read a text from Tsukauchi.

'Could you stop by in maybe 30 minutes to help me with something?' I sighed as I texted back a quick 'yes' and started to get ready.

Something about today felt strang. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I felt it. I turned in the shower, the hot water immediately sprung from the shower head, heating up the bathroom like a sauna. The windows fogged up as I slipped off my pajamas and hopped in.

The scolding water felt good on my sore muscles. I took my training a little too far yesterday and went past my limit. I sigh in content as my muscles seemed to loosen.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into my room and went to the closet. I didn't want to actually take the time to plan out an outfit, so I grabbed a loose green shirt, black leggings, and a black hoodie since it was raining. I brushed by hair out and put it into two messy french braids.

On the way out, I grabbed my Police Badge, phone, and headphones. I walked out of my dorm room and shut and locked the door behind me. As I walked down the hallway, I put my headphones in and plugged them in.

I realized no one was up yet when I walked into the lobby area. It was a Saturday and it was 6 a.m. so I guess it's a given. I walked out the door and into the pouring rain.

I started to play some music as I walked off the grounds but of the school. (Cue music up top)
I wasn't really supposed to go outside the school walls without permission, but you know me. I never ask for permission. Hehe.

As I walked along the sidewalks of the buzzing city I sighed, a small smile dancing on my lips as I looked down at my feet splashing in the forming puddles. I always liked the rain. It was just, comforting.

I finally arrived at the Police Department. I walked in and  waved to the front desk. She looked very tired as she slowly waved back. I chuckled and walked to the back to where Tsukauchi was.

When I arrived at his door, I was stopped by a note.

Out at the moment! Be back soon!
-Tsukauchi

What kind shit is he playing now? I take out my phone and text him.

'Come to the cafe a couple blocks away.'  That was the only information he gave me. I sighed and rolled my eyes as I trudged back outside. I put my hood back on and restarted the same song.

Once I arrived to the cafe I saw the bastard. I walked over to him at a quick pace. I huffed and sat down across from him. He looked up from his phone and nervously smiled.

"H-hey kiddo what's up?" He asked and I sighed for what felt like the millionth time today and it's not even 7 a.m.

"Why did you make me walk all the way to the Police Department than all the way here?" I asked in an annoyed voice as he chuckled bashfully.

"Sorry, I came here last minute," he said and I narrowed my eyes at him for a moment. Bullshit.

"Fine. Now why did you want me to come anyways? Something about helping you?" I asked and he nods.