yosoku's prophecy and the forbidden scar

|Edited| - (11/3/19)

chapter 52:
yosoku's prophecy and the forbidden scar

No one's POV

Class 1A spotted the strange, abnormal building on top of a grassy hill. Its messy, overgrown walls attracted even the coldest of the bunch.

It was a simple brick structure, leaves and vines swallowed up the mysterious construction. A faint humming loomed over the surrounding areas. The flowing voice of a woman was heard. They exchanged several looks of curiosity before approaching it.

"Aw damn guys, I have to go. Uncle Aizawa just texted me and said he needed me at the school," Yagi said, an unnoticed sweat dropping down her forehead.

The class nodded before turning back to the weird building. Yagi walked at a fast, rushed pace.

Why the hell is she out here in the middle of no where? I thought the city banned her from even coming close to the city's boundaries? What the hell are you up to, Yosoku?

Yagi thought, quickening her pace to the city.

The class slowly approached the building. They peeked inside. The walls were covered in unruly plants and rodents quickly took shelter away in the dark corners. The drone of the woman's humming had gotten louder upon walking closer. It's mesmerizing walls seemed to entrance the class's eyes as they walked inside, scanning the room.

A green light flashed into the room from another. More confused looks were exchanged before something-or someone-walked into the room they were in, making them shriek.

There, stood a woman no younger than 70. Crow's feet formed around her ruby eyes as she waddled into the room, smiling.

"Ah, I've been waiting for you dearies. Come, sit down now," She sassed kindly, leading the bewildered class into the room that housed the flashing green light.

A foggy crystal ball was set on top of a table in the middle of the room. Each student took a seat, some more reluctant than others.

"Oh my. Where's your other friend? Hm, the one with the (h/c) hair?" The woman asked the class as they say around the crystal ball. Their faces held uncomfortable expressions as they looked around for any signs to book it out of the old woman's house.

"U-um she had to go. She was needed in the city," Mina explained.

The woman walked over to her seated figure as she reached her hand out, grabbing hold of Mina's horn.

"Do these grow back, young lady?" The lady asked with a curious glint in her eye.

"I-I don't know! I-I've never broken them before," Mina said with an embarrassed pink hue hovering over her already pink skin.

"Um, If you don't mind me asking, why did you lead us in here?" Todoroki asked and the woman suddenly gasped.

"Ah, Yes," She seemed to be in a trance as she hastily made her way to the crystal ball at the center of the table. "I must tell you about my prophecy."

"Look, if this is about (y/n), I don't want to hear it. She's been through enough already. Let's go catch up with her guys," Izuku said, standing up, but the woman sat him back down by his shoulders.

"Yes, this is about your friend, but, it's important. Please stay seated while I explain," The woman said sternly, sitting on her seat in front of the opal-like crystal ball.