izuku

|Edited| - (11/2/19)

chapter 45:
izuku

Your POV

Nothing had changed.

I had no information that could lead me to the villains, and it made me seriously frustrated.

I couldn't find anything.

I couldn't do anything.

I just needed something.

Someone.

I couldn't even focus straight.

The only thing on my mind was...Izuku.

Recently, he'd been in my mind a lot.

I missed him a lot, the feeling of butterflies I got when he would smile and the many laughs we would share when we had sleepovers. A light blush tinted my cheeks just thinking about it. It was weird, though, having those feelings about your best friend.

It could sometimes be awkward, but I'd never show it. I couldn't exactly tell him either. It would just ruin the relationship we had already built.

I shook my head, trying to shake the hopeless thoughts out of my head as I stuffed papers and papers in my briefcase. Today I was going home. Not the dorms, but my home, home.

It was was around 9 o'clock. The stars shined brightly, contrasting against pitch black sky. The moon was full, illuminating the streets and side walks as I walked out of the station. A small breeze danced around me as I took a deep breathe, admiring and enjoying the quite terrain. Unfortunately, I was interrupted by a phone call. I let it ring for a duration of my walk.

Izuku: 49 misses calls.

He was the most trouble through my absence from UA. Nonstop calls came from him almost every hour. I looked at his caller ID, remembering just how much I missed him.

My mind immediately started race as I tried to pick whether or not to answer it. I heavy sigh left my lips as I slipped my phone back in my pocket. I didn't want to drag him in this with me.

I passed through the calm city of Mustafu, almost at my apartment. The yellow street lamps and moon were the only things left illuminating the roads.

"(Y/n)."

I heard someone with a stern tone say something from behind me. I stopped in my tracks, not wanting to look back and see familiar faces.

With a reluctant sigh, I turned on my heel facing the person-or people behind me. The class stood behind my green haired best friend.

His fist curled up in a somewhat frustrated way as he took a step closer.

"Where've you been?! We each called at least dozen times!" Izuku ranted, but I stopped him before he could go any further.

"I've been working on stuff alright?" I said, seeing the annoyance surge in his irresistible emerald eyes.

"Look, I need you to tell us what's happening. We want to help you, (y/n)!"

"I'm sorry, but you can't. This just isn't stuff that can be helped with," I explained, but he wasn't satisfied.

Izuku's face scrunched up as his eyebrows furrowed.

"What's with you and all these secrets lately? It's like you can't tell me or the class anything! We're here for you (y/n)! Just cmon-"

His voice came to an abrupt stop as he watched me look silently to the ground, blinking rapidly. Izuku knew that's what I always did before I let a tear slip out.