the target, the goo, and the win-win situation

|Edited| - (11/3/19)

chapter 55:
the target, the goo, and the win-win situation

No ones POV

"You said if she was stripped of her quirks, she would be useless! You bastard! I knew I couldn't trust you or your little blonde friend from when I first set eyes on your pathetic asses," Tomura slammed a fist down on a metal table, dust flew up from the weight of it.

"You know damn well I had nothing to do with this. That bitch can't be as strong as the rumors say," Dabi defended himself from Tomura's assumption.

"Surely she's weaker than her classmates. It would make no sense if she was even half as strong," Kurogiri inquired.

"We've got to make sure she won't be the hero she's aiming to be. It's imperative that she be the new target," Tomura demanded.

Kurogiri stumbled back in surprise.

"But what if the bullet's goo is compatible? That would mean-"

"Did I stutter, Kurogiri?" Tomura slowly stood up from his seat on an old chair.

"N-no...it's just....if she were to be a suitable component, I can't imagine the strength and power that would wire itself into her."

"Perhaps that's the point," Tomura sat back down. "It's a win-win situation, really."

Kurogiri cocked an eyebrow, "How so?"

"If she were a compatible target, the power would over throw her body. She would be in immense pain—out of commission," Tomura laughed manically, smirking up at Kurogiri's tall stature. "And if she were to be incompatible, she would die in an instant."

"I suppose you are correct, Tomura Shigaraki."

"You're damn right I am," a shit-eating grin made its way back onto Tomura's chapped lips.

"Would now be the time to call him in? His lab team would do the best job, I'm sure of it," Kurogiri said, walking over to the worn down phone that sat alone on a rusty table.

"Wait 'til tomorrow. We don't want to sound so desperate."

And with that, Tomura left the room, leaving Kurogiri to mingle in his own thoughts.

~✍️♥️

chapter 55:
end
word count: 354