class president

chapter 15:
class president

Your POV

Throughout the years, I was sad to say that Uncle Aizawa ended up rubbing off on me more than I'd like to admit. We used the same capture weapon. We both seemed to be tired of everyone's bullshit all the time. Not to mention, we both despised the media.

Unfortunately, those are the exact people who greeted me as I stepped foot on the property of U.A. Highschool.

"Fu-" I couldn't even finish my complaint before I was bombarded by reporters who kept asking rapid questions.

"How is All Might as teacher?"

"Is All Might a good teacher?"

"Is he strict or laid back?"

I just ignored them and held up my ID card to the scanner, walking through the gates. An obnoxiously smug smirk formed on my lips as I heard the gates close when the reporters tried to enter without an ID card.

As I walked into the classroom, I sat down, listening to music at full volume in an effort to not talk to anyone. I looked around to see only Iida. He was reading a book and not paying attention to any of his surroundings.

He probably didn't even notice me come in.

As I clarified that no one is around my desk, I pulled out my sketch book, continuing the sketch of Kaminari I had started last night. I had been drawing everyone in the class.

So far I had many Izukus (not is a stalker way!). It was just...he was my only friend before I met Uraraka, and Iida. Therefore, he was the only person I could really sketch.