!Extra: Thirst Tweets

All the tweets are in bold and they are divided into students, so I just put their name at the beginning of each one if you guys just wanna read a certain student's tweets and reactions. This gets pretty 14+, so if you're not comfortable reading it, then don't. Okay. Enjoy💘

Your POV

I set up the camera, pressing record as I took my seat in the middle of the frame. Kaminari, Bakugo, Uncle Aizawa, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Iida, Todoroki, Izuku, Kirishima, Jiro, Mina, Asui, And Sero stood behind the camera as I introduced the video.

"And guess who's back with another fucking waste of time? It's me, (Y/n) Yagi, along with some of the class. You guys commented your requests for videos and thrist tweets got the most votes. Unfortunately I was the one stuck with finding the tweets, as no one wanted to take on the responsibility. Anyways, first up is Kirishima," I concluded the intro, getting up from my seat.

Kirishima

Kirishima took my seat, a bowl of tweets in his hand. He took out a small piece of paper, immediately regretting everything.

"Yagi, where the hell did you find these?" Kirishima said, his face blooming in a bright red color similar to his hair.

"In my defense, you did this to yourselves. I don't half-ass stuff, so I dug for the worst ones," I said smugly. The class shuddered I fear of what their turn might be like.

Kirishima cleated his throat before reading.

"'@Kirishima crack me open like a fucking walnut 🥵'"

Sero and Kaminari bust out laughing beside me, holding their stomach, bellowing.

"They aren't as thirsty as I thought thank goodness."

"Oh, this is nothing, don't worry," I said, an evil glint shimmering in my eyes as I worked the camera.

"'Ejiro Kirishima could rip me to shreds whenever wherever.'
"What is with people and want me to hurt them?" He asked the camera, fishing for another tweet.

"'I want Kirishima to ram me against the wall.'
"No! No! Just stop!!"

"'I'd park my face of Ejiro Kirishima's abs.'"
Kirishima read, covering his face with a hand in embarrassment.

"'Can Ejiro Kirishima just fuck me into the mattress until it breaks? Please?'
"Y'all are nasty as hell."

"And to end it off," Kirishima said, sticking his hand in the bowl for the last tweet.

"' Kirishima makes me wet with his fine ass—'
"OKAY THEN. URARAKA YOURE UP!" Kirishima yelled, standing up from his chair.

Uraraka

Uraraka nervously sat down with her bowl of tweets.

"I tried to go easy on you, Uraraka, since you're a pure child. Sorry, Kirishima," I said as Kirishima grumbled with a flushed face.

"'I just wanna hug tf outta OchacoUraraka. SHES JUST SO SOFT I CANT.'
"Well that wasn't too bad," Uraraka said, throwing the tweet on the floor.

"'@ Uravityy could get all the kids outta me 😫'
"Goodness, these are already getting dirty," she said, her cheeks flashing a vivid pink.

Jiro and Yaoyorozu giggles behind me at their friend's reaction.

"'I would literally fuck Ochaco, like sit on my face, mami.'
"Geez.'" Uraraka was internally dying as she continued reading the thirst of her fans.