kaori yakamura

This character will be playing a role in season four chapters soon. Here's a sneak peek into Kaori Yakamura's information, perosnality, and quirk.

Kaori Yakamura.

I'd known her for about a year and a half.

She was a boy crazy, girl crazy bisexual who was a year older than me. I met her at Nighteye's agency where she often worked with Bubble Girl, leading us to work together often.

From the beginning, and up until now, she'd always tell me about the hot guys and girls she'd dated and always tried to make me start dating, but I always objected, saying it took up too much of my free time. She was a pain in my ass, but I wouldn't trade her for anyone.

She was definitely an extrovert. She always liked to be out and about, talking to anyone and everyone. I swore she'd gone out with every person in Mustafu, but maybe that was a stretch.

We were decently close, but no matter how long we'd known each other, she hugged me no matter what. I wasn't really into the touchy feely type of stuff, but she didn't exactly care about "personal space." It just wasn't in her vocabulary.

I was unofficially labeled as her chaperone when we were on patrol. She'd often get distracted by bystanders and such. It was my job to make sure we both got the job done. In the end, we both did.

Name: Kaori Yakamura

Age: 17

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Quirk: Eye Contact

Height: 5'6

____________________

Fun facts:

• she lives for cuffed jeans

• "Sweater Weather" is her ringtone, which she knows by heart.
(If you know you know)

____________________

Quirk: Eye Contact

If she makes eye contact with the victim, she can copy their quirk for up to 25 minutes. The catch is, she can't use someone's own quirk against them.

Side affects:

- Dry eyes
- Headache
- Fatigue
-Lightheadedness

~✍️♥️

I ALREADY LOVE HER-