••2 Heroes•• |The invitation|

(This is a mini series based off the Movie. It will include the same characters. And will be x reader.)

••2 Heroes••
Chapter one:
|The invitation|

________

Your POV

I was in the teachers' lounge after school, working on some documents for Uncle Tsukauchi. I was like a robot, constantly writing and processing the information on each folder before immediately going to the next.

Folder after folder after folder after folder after folder after folder after folder after folder—

ding!

A small ding woke me up from my trance. I looked down at my phone to see an email notification. I didn't bother looking at it, it was probably just an advertisement from some company or perhaps just a scam.

I continued my work, the idea of the email still lingering in the back of my mind.

As of finishing all the papers up, I heard the sound of chairs being tucked in.

Must be the after school classes.

I thought, gathering my stuff and walking out of the teachers' lounge.

As I strolled out of the prestigious UA high school, I started my way to the police department. I walked on sidewalks, a gentle breeze whisking in and out of ears, blowing my hair out of my face.

I enjoyed the quiet and peaceful scenery.

Sure is nice to have a little peace and quiet—

"Yo! Yagi!" I heard a familiar pinkette call from a swing set at the park.

And it's gone like that.

I sighed, turning to face the direction of the voice.

"Hm?" I hummed in question.

"I have some great news!" She says excitedly.

"Just tell me, I cant tell you're about to explode from excitement," I said and she nodded bashfully.

"All the girls are going to an island!" She said and the girls around her nod.

"Oh-uh cool," I said awkwardly.

"You're not going?" Hagakure asked.

I shook my head no, despite the groans of the girls.

"Cmon Yagi! It'll be fun!" Ochako cheered. 

"Sorry, I have too much work to do. Ever since the sports festival my work load has kinda piled up. Make sure to tell me about it when you get back though," I said, bidding goodbye to their disappointed faces.

I continued walking and finally reached my destination. I walked in, receiving several greetings from the officers.

"Kiddo!—You finished them? H-how?!" Tsukauchi asked.

"Magic, I guess," I stated flatly.

"Well, that's all you had to make up for the sports festival, so you're good! Just relax and take a day off! You need it!" He said.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Do you even know me? I can't relax. 'Relax' isn't in my vocabulary," I said.

"You're hopeless," He mumbled as I walked out of the department, stealing a couple mints of the chief's desk on my way out.

I arrived at my apartment and promptly fell onto the couch from exhaustion.