!Extra: Parallel Yagis pt. 2

No one's POV

The weekend finally came upon the relieved students of 1A. Classes were harsh, and the days were long, but it all ended as their 2 day break began.

Students relaxed in the common room, talking amongst themselves when a familiar face entered the room.

She strutted into the room, her costume gleaming in the lights that scattered the dorms. Her mocha skin contrasted against her shiny white teeth and she showcased an award-winning smile to the class, her hand on her hips.

"Hiya, everyone! Guess who's back?" She asked, the class's teacher strolling in behind her.

"You," Yagi said darkly, sucking her teeth as she glared at the pro hero.

"Yep! It's me, Quinn! Or as you call me: Parallel!"

"Alright class, Quinn agreed to come in and show her quirk to all of you once more. This will come in handy later on," Aizawa grumbled.

"How so? To embarrass me even more?" Yagi retorted sassily.

"No, I'm talking about hero training, like if something similar this happens in a real battle, everyone is this room needs to to learn to how to fight someone off, even if the said someone looks alike to a person you care about," Aizawa explained to Yagi as she glared daggers at her uncle's back.

"Handy my ass-"

"I heard that," Aizawa ended the heated discussion.

"So whose life are you destroying this time?" Yagi asked, tapping her fingers on her arm.

"What do ya mean? We're still not finished with you!" Quinn exclaimed.

"Are you fucking kidding m-?"

Before Yagi could finish her thought, a bright light swallowed the room, transporting the students to another realm.

"So were just seeing mor Yagis?" Sero asked as Quinn nodded.

"Yes, siree!"

Genderbend:

"So what's Yagi supposed to look like now?" Kaminari asked, looking around.

"Hey! Izuka...?" A boy's voice asked, the class turned around to see a tall man with (h/c) hair and blue and (e/c) eyes.

The boy was about as tall as Sato, towering over Izuku.

"Shit!" The stranger cussed turning around towards the direction of a Highschool.

"Did I hit my head harder than I thought?" He asked, looking around.

"Uh, if my suspicions are correct, you must Yagi, right?" Midoriya asked, walking up to the boy.

"Uh, yea. Are you like Midoriya's sister or something?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Uh, no! Well-"

"(Boy ver. of your name/unless your's is gender neutral.)! Wait up! You run too fast!" A high pitched voice yelled, running up to the boy.

"Izuka! There you are!" The boy said turning towards the green-haired female.

"If we want to get home on time for Kastudon, then we need to leave now! By the way, who were you talking to?" The girl asked, looking around.

"Can you not see them?" The male asked, but the girl shook her head, walking up to the group.

"You must've hit your head harder than we thought. You seriously should be careful around Mineta, she's a big perv! I'll meet you at the train station!" Izuka said, walking to the station.