!Extra: The Sketch Book

|Edited| - (7/20/19)

(This takes place the day before the USJ)

!Extra chapter 1:
The Sketch Book

Your POV

I arrived home that from school that night wanting to finally start on some other sketches, but I couldn't because I left my sketch book at school.

"Great, now Mina will show everyone the finished Kaminari and the ones I previously started on. Dammit," I said aloud and started to run back to the school.

I didn't care if I was tired. I barely knew these people and they all acted a hell of a lot like we were friends, but it didn't bother me as much with them. Ever since Kacchan, I've had trouble getting close to people, but there was something weird about this class. 

Back at the class after you left.

Mina looked at your desk and, once again, saw your sketch book, along with everyone else.

"Shouldn't we respect Yagi's personal feelings? She said she doesn't like people looking at it!" Iida said, moving his hands in a robot motion.

"But I wanna see!" Uraraka whined, some class members nodding along with her.

"Let's see who she drew at lunch!" Mina exclaimed as she opened the book once more.

Everyone surrounded her, even Todoroki and Bakugo, their eyes glued to the book, growing impatient as Mina slowly opened the book to reveal new sketches.

"Wow she got a lot done!" Mina said.

Under the picture you had a caption

"Todoroki Shoto, son of the asshole himself, Endeavor. From what I've observed, he seems to have half ice half fire as a quirk. He's fun to draw, but seems distant. Still waiting for him to show his old man who's boss," Mina read aloud, giggling at your statement.

Todoroki smiled to himself when he saw the picture, but then quickly turned and left.

"Oooo what does she say about everyone else?!" Hagakure chirped.

"Let's see. Oh! Here's Sato." Mina said.