all i saw were his red shoes

|Edited| - (10/8/19)

chapter 36:
all i saw were his red shoes

Your POV

As the week continued, it felt the same as always. I was still in a depressed state, the same cycle continuing to corrupt my life as I simply sat and waited for someone dose of information to come magically floating into my lap. I hated it. It was bullshit in its purest form.

Recently, the villains had been talking about a sneak attack. Apparently it was "fool proof," yet I still had an unsure feeling about their diabolical plan.

It was Friday, around dinner time. The group of villains were a meeting while I was in my room, absently looking up the ceiling, thinking of too much shit at once.

The mission
The people back home
My father...

Fuck

Then a bright light bulb flickered in my head.

I stood up, walking out of the room, the old floor boards creaking beneath my feet each step I take.

I prayed that they'd take forever in the meeting so I could maybe swipe some evidence or even classified information.

As I looked around the lair I noticed a stack of papers. Being the nosy person I am, I searched through them.

Among them I found: a hit list, current League member information, and ex-member information. I sighed satisfactorily when I heard the door open.

Shit.

On instinct, I scurried to my room, shoving the papers in my bag and shoving it under the bed. I quickly grabbed my phone, sitting on my bed while I tried to look as if I didn't just steal confidential information.

I heard the floor creaking under the footsteps of someone. I looked up and was met with the rough, scarred face of Dabi.

"Tomura says he wants you, we're discussing stuff," He said nonchalantly, walking with me as I entered the main part of the bar.

As of looking around, I noticed an empty seat at the bar's buffet table, along with the members surrounding it.

"Okay, now that everyone's here let's talk next week," Kurogiri said, ushering us to look at a plan. The first thing that catching my eye were the words training camp.

"Next week there's going to be a training camp for students. We're gonna crash it. Even better, it's UA's class 1A and 1B," As those words left Shigaraki's scarred, chapped lips, my heart sunk.

On the outside, I appeared unfazed, yet on the inside I felt like bursting into tears. My blood was boiling like hot water. I wanted to punch every person in the room at that moment, but I reluctantly kept my cool.

How could I face them now?

I blew up at them.

There was no way they would treat me as a friend anymore.

I had no choice but to fight them.

My face grew pale as the villain said we would go to kill.

This dude was insane.

I grew paler with every word that left his despicable mouth, until finally, he dismissed us. I got up along with the rest of them, grabbing some waffles Kurogiri had made that morning before going back to my room.

I sat there, my head hung low, sitting on my bed with my legs swinging off the side. My head felt clouded.

I needed some fresh air.