the blood on my hands

|Edited| - (11/3/19)

chapter 57:
the blood on my hands

"In which the one who once had everything, loses it all."

"Shigaraki! Tell me where she is!"

"Ah? Is someone getting stressed? That's uncommon for you. That mask you always seem to have on...have I mistakenly broken it?"

"Look, I'm not playing into your tricks anymore, Shigaraki. Alright? I'm done. Now, tell me where she is."

"Oh, well I would if could, but I can't spill a dead person's secrets."

"What?"

"You heard me, bastard. She's dead. It's your fault too! Look at that! The perfect little hero has fucked up! It's quite astonishing really—how could a hero let someone die?"

"Shigaraki-"

"You don't even have anything to say. Perhaps you've even fueled my hatred for these cowards heroes. You'll just have to accept it, freak. She's dead, and her blood is on your hands."

He left the room with out a word as I sat up, my brain still fogged with drowsiness and confusion. I gathered myself, looking around at the room.

It was only a dream, yet it felt so real.

I couldn't help but look down to my scarred hands, lightened by the moonlight that shined through my window.

Who's blood was on my hands?

~✍️♥️

chapter 57:
end
word count: 217