potential

|Edited| - (8/3/19)

chapter 23:
potential

Your POV

"Please welcome the class you all know and love! The ones who withstanded the villain attack, and the class with Endeavor's son and All Might's daughter! What potential does they have?! Here comes class 1A of the Hero course!" Uncle Mic yelled.

"Wow, he really had to specify it didn't he," I said, sweatdropping.

"I wonder what the beginning event be?" I asked and Sparky glared at me.

"You. Already. Know." he whispered angrily.

"I know the possibilities, but not the actual events themselves, Sparky," I whispered back at him as he pouted, rolling his eyes.

"Welcome, first years!" Auntie Midnight said, swaying her hips.

"Someone should really talk to Ms. Midnight about her costume," Kirishima said, blushing.

"Yea, Yagi you should get on that," Sparky said.

"I can't get it through to her. What do you think my costume almost was supposed to be? She did it behind my back, damn kinky bastard," I said, glaring at the R-rated hero.

"Awwweee man! I wish you kept it!" Mineta whined before Kirishima smacked his head.

"Thanks," I said, glaring at pervy grape.

"Yea, anytime," Kirishima said, joining me in
glaring.

"Silence, everyone! Now, for our student pledge! Kastuki Bakugo!" Auntie Midnight said, making me look at Izuku.

"I can't even imagine what he'll say," I said to Izuku and he shook his head.

"Me either," Izuku agreed.

I looked up at the stage, gulping in anticipation as to what Kacchan will say.

"I just wanna say...I'm gonna win," He said, Iida immediately moving to scold him.

"You can't just say that! You're representing us
all!" Iida scolded.

"Not my problem. You're just stepping stones to my victory," Kacchan said, giving everyone who's booing a big thumbs down.

"Damn he's really serious about this huh?" I asked to Izuku.

"Yea...he would've laughed if he was joking," Izuku said.

"This is him pushing himself," I whispered as we watched the blonde.

Kacchan passed me and bumped my shoulder, causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Outta my way, Oroka," He growled as I take a few steps back.

"You should really stand up to that jerk," Jiro said from behind me.

"Well it's been 10 years. I suppose I can take 10 more. Maybe one day he'll turn around."

"10 years?!" Sparky said in awe. I nodded my head, shrugging

"Now for the first event! What will it be?" Auntie Midnight yelled into the microphone as the big board behind her spun, looking for an event to land on.

"And it's...an obstacle race!" She said, making me sigh.

I started thinking about what quirk I should use, which soon turned to mumbling.

Should I even begin to try and use my new quirks? Is that too dangerous? Would that be smart? Would that be unfair to the rest of them?

"(Y/n). (Y/n)! (Y/n)!!" Izuku said and flicking my forehead.