Poly Fluff with Matsukawa Issei and Hanamaki Takahiro

Anonymous asked: Good luck with the new blog!! :D any Fluffy/cute Matsukawa, Hanamaki and S/O headcanons?

Allllllrrrrrrriiiiiiiight! My first poly ask! Well.... I think it's a poly since you included the s/o in the grouping, so unless you wanted s/o headcanons as a separate thing I'm understanding it as poly lmao. Anyway, I kind of figure being in a relationship with the ultimate meme team (sorry Bokuroo) would be just one painful groan after the other xD I hope you enjoy! Thank you for the luck!! -Admin Satori <3

Matsukawa/Hanamaki/S/O Headcanons:

The moment you met Oikawa's tormentors, you knew you couldn't just choose one of them. It was either get involved with both or go home and sulk that you didn't get either. So that's how Oikawa's tormentors became YOUR tormentors.

Dating the both of them isn't as difficult as you had thought it'd been since they were just so passive with everything else in their life, adding a poly relationship with you on top of that was a piece of cake for them

Though they did love joking around, especially when you all had to first explain to the team that you were dating each other. (Prepare for mayhem.)They literally played the whole team so that saw you macking on Makki for the second month or so.

Oikawa was PISSED. "Oh, ___-chan... I hope you realize that if you're playing my precious Mattsun and Makki that you're going to be the enemy of all the volleyball team. I would never strike a woman, but I just may slap a bitch."

Enter Mattsun who wrapped his arms around your middle while Makki still had his arm around your shoulder, "I had to go replace Oikawa's hair gel with glue, sorry to be late, what did I miss, ___? Makki?" (His precious sleepy eyes are absolutely my fav part of him... and his eyebrows lmao)

"Just Oikawa threatening our precious ___. Whatever will we do, Mattsun?"

You're literally just stuck between the two of them plotting against their captain, while said captain watched with complete confusion. It took Iwaizumi smacking the back of Oikawa's head and explaining that you weren't playing Matsukawa or Hanamaki and that you were dating them for Oikawa to finally understand and immediately dote on you in thanks for taking them away from teasing him.

Domestic life with these two is always filled with at least one of them having their hands on you, and if not on you, then on each other. More often than not you'll walk into the living room (after needing some space away from their puns and terrible jokes) and they've already curled up on the couch with each other after putting a movie in the watch.

"You didn't bring any snacks, ___?" "Yeah, we thought that's what you left to go get." (Their shit eating smiles said otherwise.)

Cuddling with them is always a challenge, which you thought had been solved when you dedicated days to each person, but alas some days one of you needed more cuddles than the other. When it's your day of cuddles, you're squished between the both of them, Mattsun laying his head on yours and his arms around your shoulders which press you closer to his chest, Makki having his face buried in the crook of your neck, tickling you with his breath while his arms are around your middle.

When it's Makki's day for cuddles, he's usually pressed between you and Mattsun, his face pressed into your chest while you stroke his arms while Mattsun is pressed against his back and running his fingers through Makki's hair.

When it's Mattsun's day for cuddles, he likes to lay on his back with the both of your heads on his chest, his hands on your backs/shoulders (while the two of you make prank plans without him knowing)

Both of them are really good at cooking, but with completely different tastes in foods! Makki likes more sweet tasting food while Mattsun is more of a sour and spicy kinda guy. So you usually have to intervene before they make too many plates to stomach.

In all honesty, you bring organization to their lives, even if you're not good at it yourself. They go based off of your reactions, since they know each other's down to a science, so if you don't like something they do or say or make, they usually have no problem tossing it aside.

A/N: Ehhh I feel like I was going somewhere with this and it just kinda.... Flopped dead... whoops! Ah well, c'est la vie, yeah? If you want me to try again, or even want Admin Terushima to take a crack at it (they're not into poly relationships lmao #lame) then please feel free to let us know! Thanks for requesting!!