Relationship/General Headcanons with Tsukishima Kei

Anonymous asked: can we have some tsukishima headcanons in celebration of the new episode??? relationship or general headcanons are ok either way you can choose!! this blog is really great thank you for your hard work! take care!!

Thank you so much!! T~T I'm so proud of our salty bean pole! He's come so far since his first appearance! Even in the manga he's become so amazing! I want to cry over his development and that beautiful yell he did in the last episode (which I haven't seen completely yet lmao). Anyway, I decided to do both general and relationship! Please enjoy! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei: General Headcanons

I have a personal headcanon that he is not a very good swimmer. Like Rei in Free!, he thinks he can swim because he's confident af in everything he does, but the moment he dives into the pool and tries to swim across, he literally breaks the surface and realizing that he's in the exact same spot he dived in at (Have you guys seen 50% Off on Youtube? Omg that shit is so funny!)

When he was a toddler up until the year before he started high school, he would only ever eat chicken nuggets if they were in the shapes of dinosaurs.

He first got into dinosaurs, knowingly, when he saw the movie Dinosaur and couldn't get over the fact that animals like that existed way back then! Then he saw The Land Before Time, and his little kid heart was GONE with the heart of a dinosaur replacing it.

As for the strawberry shortcake obsession (I don't even know if this is actually canon or not...?), it's his favorite dessert because it was what his mother would make every time he'd come home with a really high score on his exams as a reward for his hard work when he was a kid.

He has a knack for taking things apart and putting them back together in a better arrangement, like he took apart his and Akiteru's laptops and put them back together to make them run at like 3x the internet speed than before! I could see him getting a CEO job in IT or something to do with technology.

He really wants to have a cat. Atikeru is super allergic though, so it's off limits, but he's promised himself to go and adopt a kitten as soon as he gets his own place in college.

He had always hated how people first noticed his height before anything else about him, which is why he started wearing headphones so he couldn't hear the comments as a sign of greeting. But now that he's hooked on volleyball and he knows that his height is very much intimidating and an advantage, he is slowly coming to terms with his tall frame.

Relationship Headcanons

He'll tease the hell out of you for the smallest mistakes. No matter what it was. It's become so expected that you freeze as soon as you goof up and wait for the teasing remark he has on file for whatever you did wrong. It's honestly impressive how quick he is to taunt. (I love it so much <3)

He'd die before he ever admitted it to you, but he loves when you hold his hand in public, even though he'll "tch" for every single question you ask, but you know he likes it by the way his hand will squeeze yours now and then when you aren't paying too much attention.

If you make him chocolates for Valentine's day, his soul will leave him, he is beyond happy and touched that you'd do something like that for him (for his salty ass self) but he'll take your gift and act as if it was just another gift, but on White Day (where the guy gives you a gift) when you find a rather bigger than everyone elses bag of sweets of all kinds, and you see Tsukishima who looked beyond exhausted and a little chocolate left over on his chin, you just about burst right then and there.

Always the one to make small gestures, he's surprised when you do the same for him. Like being there at all his games? He may give his brother dirty looks for coming (he actually loves it) but when his eyes meet yours, you can just see the formation of a small smile on his lips. You never miss a single game or practice of his after that

When you stay over at his house, he'll always offer his clothing and bed for you to sleep in, after teasing about "So where are you going to sleep?"first though. (He can't help himself tbh.) But when you climb into bed with him for the night, he can't help but flush completely and turn his back on you so you don't see his blush. Though he turns back to you once he's 100% sure the blush is gone.