Married/Family Life with Kuroo Tetsurou

Anonymous asked: Hi there! I love your blogs so much! ❤️️ Both of you are amazing and I hope you continue enjoying what you've been doing. Could I possibly get a married and family life with Kuroo? Thank you!

Hai hai! Thanks! It's been hard to get some motivation recently T~T but hopefully that doesn't mess up my writing, yeah? So I didn't know if this was a scenario or headcanon.... So I just made it headcanon! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Kuroo Tetsurou:

Kenma was genuinely worried about your mental health when you agreed to marry Kuroo. But he's thankful that the scheming man is off his hands now, mostly.

Kuroo insisted that the first responsibility you two shared before buying a house was to get a kitten and raise it! (You should have expected this tbh) He surprised you the Christmas after your wedding with a black kitten that had the CUTEST white paws and a gray mustache

He actually knows how to cook! He's not bad at it, but he still needs a bit of practice. That doesn't stop him from surprising you with breakfast in bed or your favorite flavor cake on your birthday!

Does not ever let up on sending you dank memes and the most cringeworthy puns through text or email. (Doesn't even care when he gets in trouble at work for having his phone out). Your phone gets a notification from him almost every hour ON the hour -_-

Actually referred to your marriage as "A sleepover that never ends with my best friend who I get to bend over almost every day." (Please chastise this large child lmao) You were confused at first because you thought he was talking about Bokuto (how do you know he wasn't~?? lmao)

REALLY likes when you play with his hair. He doesn't like the way it just doesn't know when to chill tf out, so he likes when you try your own hair product on him. (He looks really weird with a Kenma hairstyle xD)

You're forced to be the voice of logic when Bokuto visits and gets crazy ideas in Kuroo's head or the other way around

"But, babe, can you imagine??? Like... Like take his hair.." *Motions to Bokuto's black and white 'horns'* "And but it on my head! That'd be wicked! We'd be bros for life for sure after that. AND you'd have a devastatingly hot husband."

"Tetsu, I have a devastatingly hot husband now."

*tears up a bit* "B-babe~." (I've been reading too many Bokuroo memes tbh, it's the exact same format lmao)

Kuroo rues the day he became a little shit when his children are old enough to torture him. If you're born a prankster, you'll raise a prankster.

Not a day passes that Kuroo isn't tormented by one, or all, of his children. But they know better than to get on your nerves. You've told them revenge stories about your own pranks against your husband. You're their idol honestly

Before his children become 'monsters' and they're still little babies (2 years or less) he's always got them in his arms or wrapped in the blanket hammock that's wrapped around his back and chest. Literally will NOT let you touch them if they've fallen asleep against his chest.

Imagine Kuroo inviting Kenma, Bokuto, and Akaashi to visit you and the baby in the hospital or the couple days following the birth? Kenma and Akaashi giving you space, but Bokuto acting like a curious toddler where he's all up in yours and the baby's face! But then Kuroo has to comfort Bokuto when Bokuto's wide gold eyes startle your child, "I'm such a terrible Uncle!!!!" (Dammit he slipped into emo mode again)

A/N: Basically when you marry Kuroo, you get a double package that includes his Bro Bokuto xD