Snowy Scare Reactions with Bokuto Koutarou, Iwaizumi Hajime, & Tanaka Ryuunosuke

Anonymous asked: How would Bokuto, Iwaizumi, and Tanaka react to being out with their girlfriends while it's clod and snowing and she suddenly comes behind them and slides her hands down his because "her hands are cold"?

Since there's no specific request for hcs or scenarios, I'm gonna do little, mini drabbles for these :)

~~Admin Keiji

---

Bokuto:

It was the first snow of the year and your boyfriend had the brilliant idea of going to the park and chucking balls of snow at you. It was rough, but the victory you felt when the chunk you threw exploded across his face was totally worth it. You called it a draw and made your way to the closest café to get some "hoot chocolate," as Kou liked to call it.

You had to shed your gloves since they got soaked from the snow. It was cold on your fingers, but tolerable. You walked close to Koutarou who was chatting excitedly about, well, everything, arms brushing occasionally when a harsh breeze flew past. Your hands were now freezing from the lack of protection. You were about the stick them in your pockets when a better idea flashed through your head.

You reach your hand over and grab Kou's in your own. His hand was warm, even without gloves. You've noticed it before, but your boyfriend was a human furnace. When you grabbed his hand, he immediately stopped speaking. Insecure, you were about to take your hand back when he gripped it firmly, swinging your arms together, and all but yelled, "Hey, hey, hey! I've got the cutest girl ever!"

Iwaizumi:

You were out on a jog with your bara-boyfriend ("Stop calling me that, _____!") and you were quickly losing your stamina. It was pretty cold out, plus it's snowing, but you didn't notice it much since you were keeping your body warm. However, when you came to the point where you could just not run any longer, you started to truly feel the chill.

Noticing you slowed down, Hajime slows his pace as well until he's at a standstill. "Want to walk the rest of the way home, _____?" You nod in response, unsure of your ability to answer verbally since you're breathing so heavily.

You get cold fast. The sweat on your skin feels like it's freezing over. Glancing over at Hajime, you noticed he seems fine; the only sign that he's cold is his breath coming out like a dragon's. he's wearing gloves, too, like any sane person would be, so you reach over to steal some of his warmth. When he feels your hand in his, he unthreads your fingers and instead wraps his arm around your shoulder, bringing you in tight to shield you from the cold.

Tanaka:

You two were hanging out at the Tanaka residence when Saeko came home early from work. Ryuu was, as usual, embarrassed of his sister and pulled you out of the house, insisting it was the perfect time to walk through the park...and he snow.

In your rush, you forget your gloves, so you easily slip your hands in your pockets instead. Your walk is pretty calm and your enjoyed listening to Ryuu talk about his shitty nee-chan. He watched him as he moved, noticing how he'd constantly rub his hands together in front of his body—an obvious sign he was cold.

You take your hand out of its hiding place in your pocket and quickly scoop up his hand closest to you and re-shove your now conjoined hands back into your pocket. Ryuu went silent, and you smirked at the blush rising high on his cheeks. You take another half step closer to him and lean against his side as you walk. Listening to his stumbled rambling, you can't help but think you made an excellent choice when he asked you out.