Domestic Headcanons with Tsukishima Kei

Anonymous asked: (If you aren't tired from the amount of Tsukki head canons I ask of you... p.s I am so sorry ;^;) Um... please could I have domestic Tsukki headcanons. When you've just started living together and then he finds out S/O is pregnant? Thank you so much and I'm sorry I'm bothering you ; - ; You can ignore this if you have too many requests <3

LMAO! While it is true that we have a 50/50 chance for a Tsukishima request, I actually don't mind answering requests for him! Or Oikawa! I'm trash for both tbh! Lmao Don't be sorry! I'm a slut for domestic life!!!! You're not bothering us! Thank you for your request! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei: Domestic Headcanons

Living together with Tsukishima is kind of like living with a clean freak, but of the lowkey level. Like he'll pick up trash and clothes and whatever else that needs to be put away and will complain about you being such a slob (Even though he's the one who missed the trash bin when shooting that paper ball smh)

It wasn't much of a change from when you'd sleep over at his house or he at yours. You still sleep in the same way. The only difference is that now you have to actively get up and make all three of your shared meals or he does, so that neither of you starve.

Shopping for your shared apartment wasn't too hard (thank god) you both had similar taste and a very low budget, so you only got the essentials so the place didn't feel like a hallow space. (You did argue over getting a loveseat or an actual couch)

He got a job right after college, so he is usually gone in the mornings and back in the evenings like a normal working man, and you can't help but to be overcome with accomplishment that the two of you were out on your own and making a living for yourselves.

You have your own career, too (he doesn't want you to work and wants you to be the cute house wife type waiting at home for him) and it helps with the bills and definitely the budget when it comes to groceries and getting new furniture.

Of course with no parental supervision, or stray sleeping brothers (cockblock Akiteru), the two of you christen each and every surface of the apartment without care of who's going to rent the space after the two of you move.

WHOOPS! Forgot to wear a condom! Guess what? You have an addition to the Tsukishima family, and it's going to arrive before you're inaugurated into that same family. (Born out of marriage is just as good dammit! Haikyuu babies everywhere! Please!)

You didn't tell Tsukishima immediately because you knew it was too early into the new move to be worrying about a new mouth to feed. But he finds out.

"Is there something you want to tell me, _____? Something about.... Maybe.... Our future?"

"Hmmm? Kei, I can't hear you over the sink going, I'm doing dishes." (Cue nervous sweating)

".... _____..... Are you pregnant?"

"....."

He will kind of be upset that you didn't tell him right away, but once you confirm what he found out (You just threw the test in the kitchen trash and forgot to take out the trash that day) he's overcome with so much emotion that he almost starts crying right then.

Of course, once the initial emotions have been shooed away by his salty personality, he'll tease you about covering up your evidence better next time and asking you mockingly how long you were going to keep it a secret because he was sure he'd be able to tell when you started to inflate.

When you did start to show, he's immediately there with you taking you to doctor appointments and calling you on his breaks and in between meetings to make sure you were okay and that you didn't need anything, acting like it was a bother whenever you did need something. But the slight pep in his step told you that he loved being relied on like this.

If you did need something and he wasn't able to get it for you, he'll call either Yamaguchi or Akiteru to take care of it for him so that it doesn't interrupt him making the money that is going to support his new family.

Whenever he's home, he always has a hand on your growing belly, suppressing an excited smile when the baby kicks against his hand. And the day that child is born is the day he feels his salty heart dissolve completely and feels the accomplishment of becoming a father.

"You're so amazing, ____.... You created a whole human on your own... I'm going to teach him so much about dinosaurs." (Omg he can't ever forget about the dinosaurs! AND YOU HELPED MAKE THAT BABY YOU DORK!)