Autumn/Winter Fluff Headcanons with Tsukishima Kei

Anonymous asked: Please can I have some Tsukki fluffy headcanon during autumn/cold weather? Thank you and I really appreciate all the time and care you put into your hcs ^^!

Ask and you shall receive my precious anon! I honestly am blown away that we have so many requests and that our followers like our headcanons so much! It makes me so happy!!! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Tsukishima Kei: Fluffy + Autumn/Cold weather Headcanons

Will absolutely not admit that he's cold. Ever. You have to figure it out when he's freezing. And when you do, and you try to get him into something to warm him up more, he'll just tease you for caring so much. (He's so fucking grateful that you noticed though.)

But when he figures out that you're colder than you're letting on, he'll unzip his jacket, pull you into it, then zip it back up so that you're sharing his body heat (not that there's much) all the while keeping a passive face if not a slight pout of indifference.

If you're pretty warm already, but you forgot your gloves or mittens or whatever for your hands, he'll either give you his (they are HUGE on you tbh) or he'll take your hand in his and put them in his jacket pocket without so much as a word.

Doesn't do snowmen or snow angels. Thinks it's super childish. But will internally melt if you decide to do it anyway. Just the absolute joy on your face and the sound of your laughter makes him almost feel like giving you a response other than "Tch." Will blame his blush on the cold air getting to his head.

Not completely an ice king. Will make the both of you hot chocolate if you request it. But teases you at the amount of marshmallows you want or the amount of whip cream.

"My my, _____-chan, do you want some hot chocolate with your cup of sugar?"

"It's not hot chocolate unless I get at least 6 cavities while drinking it, Kei!"

"...." Honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not.

If you catch a cold, he's right there next to you tending to you like a mother. (You wonder if he's not the ill delusional one.) He'll make you anything you need and make sure that you take your medicine on time, but will remain his salty self the entire time. He even goes so far as to have a face mask when he's around you so you don't get him sick. (Sounds like a challenge to me tbh.)

(When you do kiss your sickness into him.) When he catches a cold, he's the type to act like he doesn't need any help at all. He'll keep a face mask on him to not spread the disease, but he'll make his own healing food and get his own medicine. But that only makes him get worse. You only find out he's sick when he's swallowed his pride and called you because he needs some supplies from the corner store.

Will make an autumn playlists with all the songs he thinks of whenever he sees you enjoying the cool weather. Listens to it whenever you're not around, even during the other seasons just to remember the look on your face and the warmth in his heart when he watched you having fun. If you're really lucky, he'll share it with you with no explanation of what the songs mean to him. Will later add songs that fit the light in your eyes as you listened with a smile to his taste in music.