Nekoma Reader with Poly Iwaizumi Hajime & Kuroo Tetsurou

Anonymous asked: Can I request some headcanons for a poly relationship with Iwaizumi, Kuroo, and a female s/o? Female s/o attends Nekoma and is their volleyball manager.

If you all want an explanation to why I'm suddenly writing again, it's because finals are coming up and I'm procrastinating :)

~~Admin Keiji

----

Hajime tried to not feel left out, he really did. But it was hard when both his boyfriend and his girlfriend went to the same school and they were both over an hour away via train.

Oikawa, Mattsun, and Makki have gotten fed up with hearing Hajime complain the whole time, so they all chip in for a train ticket for their friend to Tokyo for a long weekend. Hajime has never loved his friends more.

When he finally gets to Tokyo and to his boyfriend's house where you're also waiting for him, he's probably the happiest man on earth. He can't decide if he should hug you or Testurou first, so he just grabs you both. You almost forgot how much you love Hajime hugs.

You all spend the whole weekend together as much as you can. There's a couple hours you have to help out at home, so Hajime and Tetsurou go see a movie they've been dying to see. When you see their red lips afterward, you wonder how much of that movie they actually watched.

When it's time to see Hajime home, Tetsurou tries to fit himself in Hajime's bag so he could go home with him. It almost hurt more this time around to say goodbye to your boyfriend then any other time previous.

Skype dates are a regular thing. You're all either at your own homes, or you're with Testsurou when you call Hajime.

Just because one boyfriend isn't around, doesn't mean you don't go on dates. You and Testurou are almost always hanging out, through lunch and practice and after school.

It'd be more fun if Hajime were there, though. You both agree on that. You also agree not to tell Hajime that too often or else he'll knock himself down for not being around.

Once you and Kuroo went to Miyagi to watch the preliminaries....well, more so to watch your beefy boyfriend. When Hajime hears you two cheer for him, his spiking power increases dramatically. Or maybe that's his spirit.

No matter how far apart you three are, your relationship remains as strong as ever. You couldn't be happier that you live in a day of modern technology–where reaching your other third is only a tap away.