Crushing HARD with Terushima Yuuji

Anonymous asked: Hello you lovely doves! I haven't seen any Terushima asks and I'm quite far down this rabbit hole of your blog already (no regrets). So maybe some Terushima crushing on someone p self confident and carefree person (maybe they could even have cool hair like pink or purple)? You can throw some jealousy in there too if ya want!

I agree, not enough Terushima. Fun fact: I once was seraching or Ushibaby requests so I did ctrl + F "ushi" and all the TerUSHIma asks came, too. I'm doing hcs because I feel that is more appropriate for this request

I really want to go make some hot cocoa right now but my roommate is in the kitchen with some boy (ew, boys) and I don't want to go in there. Mostly do my social anxiety, partly due to the fact that I'm not wearing a bra

~~Admin Keiji

----

Yuuji usually was able to play everything cool. He was cool, therefore he was chill, about everything...except you. You were just so...cool.

He never really cared about what people thought of him, yet you seemed to take it to a whole level higher. He was smitten. Was it the way that you said what you wanted to say without filter? Was it the way your eyeliner could literally slay a man? Was it your hair? Was the purple streaks doing something to him?

When he asked these questions to Kazuma and Takeharu, they just laughed at him. Told him to man up and ask you out. If he was able to smooth talk (read: be absolutely ignored by) Karasuno's manager, he should be able to talk to you no problem.

So he steeled himself. He decided the next time he saw you he'd ask you out. Yeah, he could do it–he was chill Yuuji, cool Yuuji, lady-killer Yuuji.

The next time he saw you, you were leaning your back against a wall and some guy was leaning, too, forearm about your head, his own tilted down to talk to you clearly.

Maybe they're just friends, he thought to himself. That would make sense. You were so awesome that you naturally had a lot of people around you.

Except that laugh you just gave him was one you only gave in front of people you were close to. It was the kind of laugh where you snort and wheeze, and no way was that just a friend. The blush rising on your checks was not "just friends"

Yuuji was doomed, he decided. He was crushing on a girl who was crushing on a different guy. Wasn't that just great?

Over the next few weeks, he keeps seeing you out of the corner of his eye. He sees your hair change color, almost as if it were its own being–his favorite was when it had electric blue tips.

It was almost two months since the incident when you accidentally drop a pile of papers in the hallway just the two of you were in. Naturally, being the nice person he is, he stops to help you out. Now, keep in mind there are a lot of papers–you were helping a teacher transfer things over to a different office, so it takes you two a long time.

Yuuji tries to take to you, he really does. It's more like "H-h-hi, __-_____, I-I'm, um, Terushima, uh, Yuuji."

He accidentally blurts out "I really like you, _____!" and his face is immediately as red as a tomato. Yours is in a similar state when you say you feel the same.

That night you go to a new cafe in town. He learns that the guy he thought to be your boyfriend was your cousin, teasing you about your crush on him.

He feels stupid for not knowing that. However, he can't be too mad at himself because you still ended up with him in the end.