Little Sister w Kuroo Tetsurou, Kozume Kenma, Bokuto Koutarou, & Akaashi Keiji

Anonymous asked: Can I request headcanon where Kuroo+Kenma+ Bokuto+ Akaashi (together) has a female 1st year who attended Nekoma that they considered as their little sister?

So I know this asked for headcanons... But I didn't really know how to fit all that together, SO! What I did instead was kind of make each character their own paragraph of how they would treat their 'little sister' first year friend! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Kuroo Tetsurou

He's the type of big brother to always be in the know of what's going on in your life. You don't even have to tell him what's happening in your life! He just KNOWS. It's like instinct for him to watch out for you. If he hears anyone around school badmouthing you, he'll actually confront them and introduce himself as you're older brother and warn them of their mean words. If those mean comments continue, he'll sic Yamamoto on those bullies. He lives closest to you, and walks you to and from school, holding your backpack and other items the entire way before he rushes back to the gym for practice. He doesn't expect you to stay late with him or Kenma while they practice since he knows you have your own life to tend to, BUT he can't help but be happy and smile like a dork when he sees you sitting on the sidelines and watching him be the best blocker in Nekoma.

Kozume Kenma

The quiet big brother. He may be older than you, but it's more like you're the older 'sibling'. You and Kuroo have to team up to take care of Kenma because sometimes he just doesn't want to get off his damn game. Other than taking care of him though, he's a really good 'brother'. He isn't as forward as Kuroo, Bokuto, or Akaashi. But he's better attuned to your emotions and what you're feeling about the things going on around you. He can just tell when you're not into anything, and he's closer in classes than Kuroo is, so he'll understand and remember what it was like during those classes. He'll lean against you on the train ride home, his head on your shoulder as he continues to play his game, just being that constant reminder that everything is going to be fine. That you are going to get past this part of your life and that you aren't alone. You have four 'older brothers' to look after you.

Bokuto Koutarou

Expect early morning wake up calls from him. Since you don't go to his school, and he won't see you every day, he'll call you in the morning while he's on the way to school just so you two can talk! He's always lifting your spirits and talking about anything and everything you want to! Whenever the five of you meet up, he always runs to you and gives you a big hug, which makes Kuroo whine about losing his bro to their little sister. He's always the one to put together group meetings so that you all don't lose contact and so that he can hear all about your day and your studies without the barrier of your phones. Like Kenma, he may be older than you, but he's so hyperactive that sometimes you have to reel him back and remind him that he was supposed to be setting an example! After that reminder, he'll be sure to act appropriately.... For 5 minutes. Then he's back to being his boisterous, adorable self parading his precious little sister around town.

Akaashi Keiji

He's the older brother that acts like he's 50 years old. He's got to deal with Bokuto whining about not seeing you the entire time, so he's usually very tired and worn out when you all do meet up. He does worry about you though, so he'll call you as well, usually after Bokuto has, but his calls are calm and relaxing. He is always focused on you during the calls, and usually gets a little confused when you try to turn the topic to what his day or week was like. Sometimes though he misses seeing your innocent face, so he'll skype you, enjoying just talking to you for a while before suddenly Bokuto, Kuroo, and Kenma are joining the skype call and it turns into puns and chaos; Kenma's still playing his games during this skype call btw. But they all drop like flies once the clock hits 10, all getting tired and knocking out one by one listening to you and Akaashi still talking about literature or music or possible hang out places.

WARNING: You are going to cry SO hard once they've all graduated.