Married/Family Headcanons with Oikawa Tooru

Anonymous asked: Could you do some Oikawa married/family headcanons?? Tysm

Sure~ I'm a slut for domestic fluff! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Oikawa Tooru: Married + Family Headcanons

Married

Being married to him isn't much different than dating him. (Now you're stuck with him though) He's still pretty clingy and whiney, but now you have the whole house/apartment to yourself and neither of you have to walk across town to each others houses to see each other!

Upon your joining in marriage, you both decided that he should be in charge of laundry and cleaning while you were in charge of cooking for the both of you (he whined that yours was only one job and he got stuck with two)

Honeymoon phase never left you both. (You still have sex everywhere in the house)

He's honest with you on MOST everything. He still hides his hurting knee or his fears of failing because he doesn't want you to worry about him too much. He does like the attention though, so he'll complain about the littlest things so you shower him in your affection

He's the type that YOU need to make all his doctors appointments and take him to them otherwise he's just gonna pretend he doesn't know what a doctor is.

"Tooru, you're 26 years old, can't you call the doctor? Seriously, people are thinking I'm calling for a child before they ask for your birthday."

"But I like when you take care of me like this, ______-chan~."

"Such a baby, Tooru."

"What was that, _____-chan? You want a baby? So forward~!" (You didn't get to finish calling the doctors office for an appointment)

If either of you get sick, the other is right there next to them in bed because the two of you do not know the meaning of personal space. When you have to go to the store for supplies, Oikawa is right there next to you, holding onto your hand like a child and complaining.

If there's ever a moment where you're being hit on, Oikawa will just wrap his arm around you and flash off his wedding ring while playing with your left hand so that the creep can see the beautiful diamond Oikawa placed on your finger. (Or he'll just start making out with you right then and there) Or he'll just plain tease the guy for hitting on a married woman.

Since you both go to work, you rarely get to see each other during the week, so weekends are sacred for the both of you. Cuddling is at full throttle on those days and it's a rare moment when you're out of each others arms or out of bed.

You're both very much still in love with each other, and he'll still romance the hell out of you with beautiful bouquets of flowers at your work place, or handmade chocolates on white day or even cutesy dates to the park for a picnic! He never wastes a moment to impress you with how much he truly loves you.

Family

The moment you told him you were expecting his child, he immediately started to cry. (I have a headcanon that he got hurt in the groin as a kid and was scared of infertility since)

Right after he stopped crying, he would give all his attention to you and the child growing inside you. He'd be there right next to you to every single doctor's appointment and ultrasound. He'd mail out copies of the ultrasound to everyone on his former volleyball team. (Iwaizumi got an autographed one tbh)

He threw a baby shower for you, and was personally insulted whenever someone he invited couldn't make it (but he nagged them enough and they came anyway) and he made sure it was an amazing party and that you loved every second of it

When the two of you would talk about your children and would fantasize about what they would look like or how they would act, they somehow always turned into actual baby Oikawa's (because he's obsessed with himself.)

When you had your daughter, Oikawa is beyond happy that she took on your eye color and your cute nose and lips, but no one could mistake that chestnut hair color and cute cowlick coming from him.

"_____-chan.... You're incredible.... I think I'm falling in love with you all over again....."

"I love you, too, Tooru... Be careful when you're holding her...She's very fragile."

"She's gorgeous.... She's a perfect mix of the two of us, _____-chan. A product of our love...."

(Other babies follow very quickly after your first child) He wants a big family. He wants to be able to teach them everything he's ever learned and have a loud welcome home party when he gets in from work every night.

He somehow always gets them to say "Dada" before "Mama" and that's super frustrating because where the hell does he find the time??? He's at work all day! (Maybe you're a slacker lmao)

But you always surprise him one day when he gets home with your child waddling towards him standing in the front doorway, giggling and smiles all around. (You're going to make him cry again!!!) He'll ask that you please have you and the children greet him like that from now on so that he could feel included

When your children meet Iwaizumi, they immediately want to be held by him and coddled by him instead of their own father. Oikawa whines about this fact nonstop while Hanamaki and Matsukawa tease him while also holding and bonding with some of your children.

Birthday parties are get bigger and bigger every year, and Oikawa makes sure that everyone you both know attends the parties to wish your precious children happy birthday and celebrate the day they graced this world with their presence. (Don't let Oikawa say that in front of them plz, they'll turn as narcissistic as him lmao)