Drabble #15 with Iwaizumi Hajime

Anonymous asked: 38 for Iwaizumi, please?

Honestly, Iwaizumi's sense of humor and style is top notch! Anyone can fight me on this. Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Iwaizumi Hajime: Drabble #38 "Why can't you appreciate my sense of humor?"

"Hajime, I saw Makki and Matsun put something in your water bottle." You whispered in his ear as he came over to you for a brief break in practice. The two in mention were on the other side of the court, acting like they weren't watching.

Iwaizumi brought the bottle down from his lips, thankfully having not taken a drink yet before he looked down at it in his hand, "Is that so?" He hummed lowly, reaching up with his other hand and wiping away whatever sweat was starting to form on his forehead. He popped the cap closed after giving it a small sniff. Still holding onto the bottle, he reached down and grabbed the sports bottle that had Oikawa's name and jersey number on it. Iwaizumi winked at you as he drank from Oikawa's water bottle, refreshing himself after a hard practice rally.

"Iwa-chan~ Can you toss me my water bottle?" Oikawa's needy voice sounded from a few feet away.

"An ace tossing to a setter? It's almost absurd." Iwaizumi heard Hanamaki tease as he and Matsukawa made their way over to where the two of you were standing. Iwaizumi had to act fast otherwise he'd be caught drinking from Oikawa's bottle and not his own.

"Stop calling me that, shittykawa!" Iwaizumi growled as he tossed the sabotaged bottle over to Oikawa, who popped the cap and drank without looking at the name on the bottle, trusting his best friend completely.

You frowned when Oikawa's eyes opened wide after tasting what was coming out of the bottle, almost violently throwing it away from him before he put his hands on his knees and spit up what he'd just drank. He was gagging, his whole body tensing and convulsing as he coughed loudly, making noises almost similar to a cat giving birth. You covered your mouth, not wanting to throw up from seeing Oikawa's reaction. "Oikawa-san! Are you alright?" You asked, grabbing one of the facial masks from the first aid kit on hand and rushing to the Captain's side.

He couldn't even speak, still coughing and gagging, but nothing was coming up. He'd forgotten to eat lunch. You hesitantly reached out and patted his back before looking up at Iwaizumi when he couldn't hold back and started laughing. Matsukawa and Hanamaki blinked a few times but when they saw the thrown water bottle's label as 'Iwaizumi Hajime #4', they looked at each other and started laughing themselves.

"I hate you all so much! You know I hate pickles! They're so gross!" Oikawa almost cried, no. He was crying, but only because of retching he was doing right now.

You furrowed your eyebrows and sent a quick glare to Matsukawa and Hanamaki, making them stop laughing but not wipe the smirks off their faces as they went to go get the cleaning supplies to clean up Oikawa's little mishap, "You guys are awful! Why would you make Oikawa-san drink pickle juice?" You then turned your glare to your boyfriend, "And you! You KNEW it was pickle juice!" You accused.

Iwaizumi stopped chuckling for a second when he saw your glare, but then his eyes traveled to Oikawa's pathetic state and he couldn't help but let a few more laughs go. He held out his hands in surrender, "Why can't you appreciate my sense of humor?" He asked with a wry smile, "He was just... SO unsuspecting!" He chortled a bit more.

Oikawa whimpered and wrapped his arms around your middle, hiding his face in your stomach, "At least you care about me, right ____-chan?" He whined, "Iwa-chan is so mean to me." He whimpered again.

You internally sighed, knowing you'd have to chastise your boyfriend later, but now you had a huge drama queen to handle. You did have to admit though... Oikawa was just such an easy target for pranks.