Domestic Headcanons with Sawamura Daichi

Anonymous asked: If it's not too much trouble, could I request some domestic headcanons for my boy Daichi? <3

Ahhh Daddy Daichi <3 I love Daichi so much T~T He's so caring and firm with his volleybabies! Thanks for requesting! –Admin Satori <3

Sawamura Daichi:

The day you married him, you practically adopted all his juniors; You're the new Volleyball mom (Suga thanks you for the break)

He's NOT an early riser on his own, but he not not a morning person (I'm DEFINITELY not). He usually pretty good about getting up early when he needs to be since high school morning practices practically drilled it into him for 3 years. But because he doesn't get up too early after college, you're able to cuddle up with him when you both decide to sleep in on the weekends

If you work the same hours he does, he's so proud of you! He loves that you work for what you have and that you take just as much responsibility as he does over what the both of you want for your marriage

If you don't work and you stay at home, he feels like the man of the house and doesn't mind one bit! He might even call up Suga or Asahi and brag about how cute you are when he gets home and you greet him with a kiss and a cup of his favorite tea with dinner already ready (RIP Daichi's heart tbh) He'll cry like he did with Kiyoko wished them luck.

Sometimes he gets really busy at work, but he's very reliable and calls you to let you know if he's going to be running late, and to just hear your voice and gather strength from you telling him how much longer he has to suffer. He uses it as a countdown until he can hold you in his arms

150% has a picture of you, him, and the rest of Karasuno in a picture frame on his desk at work. Whenever he's asked, he just says "Yes, that's me, my wife, and our terrible group of children." (His coworkers were SUPER confused for the longest time but figured it out eventually)

When you cook while he's home, he'll stop whatever he's doing and sneak up behind you to wrap his arms around your middle and rest his chin on your shoulder. (It almost gave you a heart attack the first time). He'll even steal some food while you're focused on something else, or intentionally miss your mouth when he's feeding you only for him to swoop in and kiss it off your face.

It's a surprise to no one when he becomes the greatest dad ever. (Did you really doubt him??) 

He's had years of experience raising teen boys, so he's overqualified when it comes to raising your children, which is a good thing since it makes your children very polite and well mannered!

Reunions with the team usually ends up with Tanaka and Nishinoya stealing your children for the night, which gives you and Daichi time to enjoy each other as if you were newly weds ;D

"Dai~! They don't even have their coats on. You need to cool your jets, sweetie."

"I'm sorry, ______, but do you blame me for being so impatient? It's been a few days since I've been able to taste you-"

"ALRIGHT! Tanaka? Noya? You think you guys are ready to take them?" (It's so hard to ignore the way Daichi laughs at your outburst)

Please imagine Daichi waking up before you and rubbing your swollen belly, pressing his ear against your stomach and listening to the movement and life inside. Imagine waking up to seeing his head of dark hair against your belly button with his eyes on your sleeping face with a goofy smile on his lips. (I fucking love Daichi)

If the two of you decide not to have children, he's perfectly okay with that as well! As long as you're happy and cared for, then he's happy! (You can just kidnap Noya or Hinata and say you're their parents from now on lmao)