Yamaguchi Cuddle Headcanons

Anonymous asked: I love your cuddle headcanons!! Could you do some for Yamaguchi? I love him--

Ahhh the sweetest of children Yams! Everyone loves that freckled child lol Thanks for the request and kind words!! -Admin Satori <3

Yamaguchi Tadashi: Cuddle Headcanons

(You're literally cuddling an angel) He is a cuddle monster! He loves loves LOVES cuddles! He's just really super shy and sometimes feels too awkward to ask for them even if the two of you have been dating for months!

His favorite cuddle positions are completely tied for first. One of them has the both of you spooning, only you're the big spoon and your arms are around his middle and your face pressed into his back or his shoulder blades. OR you're facing each other, and your face is pressed into his chest while your arms are around his middle and his arms are around your shoulders.

Plays with your hair absentmindedly almost 9/10 when you're cuddling. If it's not your hair then it's your hands.

Is the last to fall asleep. (He's usually overthinking his serves or school) He really likes the feeling of your even breath going through his shirt and onto his skin. It makes him feel like you're breathing your strength into his heart and soul.

Please (for the love of GOD) count his freckles. If he falls asleep before you while you're cuddling on the couch or covered in blankets on a lazy Sunday, please please PLEASE count his freckles!

If he wakes up to you counting his freckles, he'll blush so red that a fire hydrant will look pink in comparison. (He loves when you take the time to familiarize yourself with his features though)

Play with his hands! He's very self conscious of his ability to provide properly for his team, but with the memory of you tracing the lines on his palm or the way your lips felt against his wrists will make him all the more determined to do wonderful things for his fellow crows.

Curl your body as best you can around him. (Protect this child please) It makes him feel safe and completely cared for. It gives him a sense of security and belonging when you lay your head on his or hold his head to your chest (You're gonna make him blush again)

When you fall asleep before him, he's the type to talk about his insecurities to you. He's working up to telling you when you're awake and able to comfort him or chastise his silliness, but that's still a bit away. At least if you're sleeping, he'll be able to work through what's actually bothering him that day or in that moment.

Sometimes you force yourself to stay awake so you can hear him.

"I don't want to let them down, ____... I don't want them to think any less of me because I'm not improving on my serve... What kind of pinch server am I to not even bring in one single point?"

Sometimes you can't stay quiet when he starts to get too deep in his thoughts.

"Tadashi, you're still growing. Still learning. Don't give up... Don't give up because the team and I believe in you."

Needless to say, he makes sure you're absolutely asleep before he talks to you like that again (you still surprise him now and then by answering him lmao)