Drabble #9 with Kuroo Tetsurou

Anonymous asked: May i have the numbrer 4 with kuroo please

HEY ANON! YEAH BOI YOU SURE CAN! Sorry it's a bit short but this was literally the only thing I could think of when I saw this ask. One trick pony on this one, enjoy! ~Admin Terushima ;P

Kuroo Tetsurou: 

Kuroo could party with the best of them. He knew this, his friends knew this, and you knew this. Which is why you asked him to DD for you at a party your friend invited you to. At first he was reluctant, being the party animal he is but he relented since he had never been able to party with you before and was curious how you acted when you were drunk. So he agreed. He almost immediately regretted it, because as it turns out you are a lightweight. A very forward lightweight.

Kuroo considered himself to be extremely good at maintaining a poker face when need be but it really was a challenge with you all over him as you swayed back and forth to the heavy sound of the bass pumping out of the speakers. As you met his eyes while spinning around, your hands above your head and your eyes burning with a not so subtle suggestion he cursed under his breath, tugging at his collar, and groaning out, "I'm too sober for this."

You woke up the next morning in your bed with a wide smile on your face and a note on your bedside table that read, "I love you _____, truly I do but I don't think I can ever DD for you again, it's not you it's me. LOL text me when you wake up. Aspirin is on your dresser. ;)" Instead of texting Kuroo you texted your friend Cynthia. "Plan worked perfectly! Kuroo could barely resist me last night, your advice is incredible! He didn't even notice I was drinking water all night! See you at lunch to tell you all about it!"